[DE]Danielle

(PS4) Update 27.1 Status: Live!

2 hours ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

Just a question my friend bought 50 of those he’ll keep them or he’ll be reimbursed @[DE]Danielle ?

Didn't they say it was going to be a rare drop in the Veil now?  It won't be removed from the game just the market.  He will still have 50 of them.

all definitely needed. what i like most is the recent openness to expected release times. i understand the need to keep new info secret especially big updates, but id rather get a general "within a few weeks" than silence until cert. there will always be crybabies no matter what u do tho i think the majority will forgive a missed date in light of being kept in the loop. ty for the heads up.

I haven't touched Railjack since the updates on PC because I've been waiting for them to drop on consoles. Scrapping for resources at the end of Railjack missions is a total bore so I appreciate the increased resource drop amount. I also like the ability to cancel repairs of wreckage and reallocate the resources elsewhere.

2 hours ago, (PS4)Pengu_Imperialus said:

Didn't they say it was going to be a rare drop in the Veil now?  It won't be removed from the game just the market.  He will still have 50 of them.

Yeah but if I saw in pc threads update one guy lost his drones and didn’t get reimbursed also. Another guy just lost his drones but get his plat back (after a tkt ofc).

19 hours ago, (PS4)f0l1v31r4 said:

Yeah but if I saw in pc threads update one guy lost his drones and didn’t get reimbursed also. Another guy just lost his drones but get his plat back (after a tkt ofc).

That's one of the things people don't think about with glitches and stuff, you never know if you are part of a pattern or That One Poor Tenno.

A couple people on here getting negative about this "untested update across all platforms" situation. Yea sometimes i do like PC players being our "test dummies" for console. But then again i wish that we all got updates at the same time or maybe no more then a week or 2 later. Some of us console players who do like to watch twitch/youtube or whatever gotta try and watch out for spoilers for like a month sometimes longer if we want to go into the next update without already knowing what to do. Instead of bringing that negative vibe towards the devs maybe praise them that after many years their doing something to try and close the gap on these updates. maybe even get them going so well and having them run virtually identically probably with PC getting a minor hot-fix that doesn't change the games coding drastically that maybe they can ease in cross saving between all platforms, that would introduce some else that would be good for the Warframe community. 

Thanks De for trying this out hoping for the best.

The delay from DE is not acceptable no matter how many explanations they say or write. The original bugdate was released in December and we are in February now!! Still no patch updates yet!!

Hopefully this also covers the blank screen stuck forever glitch, also you should make it so using /unstuck in railjack missions resets you completely in the railjack like you just loaded in, just in case we still get stuck after the hotfix/update so we don't hav to abort or dashboard, because it only helps very rarely right now, and I don't know about you, but I don't enjoy losing my loot because the game bugs out, also there is a bug that prevents you from using navigation that does cause that problem as well.

A HUGE persistant issue/bug I have is with Relics/Fissures...

Very often I go with a full squad to pop relics and at the end when you get to choose which reward you want from amongst those who got their 10 reactant,  The box's say LOADING, and I am unable to see what the rewards are and I am also competely unable to change selections.   (I can see how rare each of the rewards are which makes it even more infuriating not to be able to choose them)

You just get stuck with whatever you, yourself rolled.  

This is totally unacceptable with what it takes to get new prime gear.   This has been going on for 3-4 months now, since one of the UI updates.

----------------------

This also is related to falling out of sync with people in Disruptions and Sanctuary Onslaughts and having the mission timers and stuff lock up and never getting the rewards from that stuff.  

Im pretty sure others have narrowed it down to people who play over wifi versus wires.   I have always played over wifi and never had this problem.   So something broke....please try to find and fix this issue.  Sick and tired of getting screwed out of prime parts.

On 2020-01-29 at 6:18 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

• Saryn Ion Skin + Helmet by Yatus
  • Please note that it is the designers intention for the Saryn Ion Skin to not have an accent channel tint.
  •  

This is why I refuse to buy any more skins from this guy, even when they look cool.  He intentionally sabotages his designs and leaves out a color channel so that his pieces and weapons are the only ones that match and its just such a awful move to consistently make.  

Here we are in February still waiting for an update for bugs that popped up in early december...

I'm sorry DE, but we really can't forgive you. And again, the 7D resource booster is more and more of an insult rather than a "thank you for waiting" compensation...

• Like 1

il y a 44 minutes, (PS4)MahdeH232 a dit :

Here we are in February still waiting for an update for bugs that popped up in early december...

I'm sorry DE, but we really can't forgive you. And again, the 7D resource booster is more and more of an insult rather than a "thank you for waiting" compensation...

Totally agree with you, I also think that the 7-day booster is more than limited and that the developers should do a better thing for us. We really feel like we've been put aside and that PC players are favored. 
Indeed, we will have the update before the pc, if by misfortune there would be a need for a patch I hope we won't have to wait another 2 months.

Apart from that, the update is very important and interesting. I can't wait for it to arrive.

Ps: sorry for my language i'm french.

Edited by (PS4)XavTrega

55 minutes ago, (PS4)Zerokiryu1701 said:

30 day booster at the very least, or just admit that you really don't care how we console players feel and we can take our money elsewhere.

While your asking for something your not gonna get you could always put your money somewhere else. They’re fine with it Clearly.

either we wait longer or shorter we’re still gonna wait. It getting to you I see 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)TrollyThyTrinity said:

While your asking for something your not gonna get you could always put your money somewhere else. They’re fine with it Clearly.

either we wait longer or shorter we’re still gonna wait. It getting to you I see 

The thing is people are taking their money else where..  I'v seen black desert and path of exile put out small bug fix patcher this month .  But not warframe.  Its  just unprofessional.  You put your hand out and asked us for money.  Rair drones  ' supporter packs.   We ask for fixers and just get nothing but.  Coming soon. Everyhing in warframe is alway " coming soon"... day 48...

Edited by (PS4)SolarPhantom82

We have sent Update 27.1.0 to Cert! The total download size will be 1.36 GB - We also managed to do some remastering for this update and have managed to reduce the overall size of Warframe on PS4 by a whopping 3 GB! Unlike other remasters we've done in the past, you will not be required to re-download Warframe to accept the remastered version. We will keep you updated from here on what you can expect to come.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

We have sent Update 27.1.0 to Cert! The total download size will be 1.36 GB - We also managed to do some remastering for this update and have managed to reduce the overall size of Warframe on PS4 by a whopping 3 GB! Unlike other remasters we've done in the past, you will not be required to re-download Warframe to accept the remastered version. We will keep you updated from here on what you can expect to come.

Happy Valkyr noises

1 hour ago, (PS4)TrollyThyTrinity said:

Drinking the poison DE Kuva I see.

They could have done literally anything to mitigate some of the crap that us console players have had to put up with recently.

No economy fix for pretty much 2 months, no gift of the lotus alert rewarding titanium, no word on a fix for several weeks and then just being told "soon, we think".

But hey, at least you're happy with your treatment, skoom.

• Like 1

I can't wait for the valkyr deluxe skin though, or any valkyr skin in general, cosmetics are the biggest reason of why many players stick around so long, it's up there with lore for warframes like excalibur umbra, Harrow, etc, we're also anxiously waiting for that four legged warframe like Ginebra from spacelords, hopefully it can lead hyena packs or something, maybe as an interceptor like gauss, as long as it can run on four legs I'll be happy. X3   and about the update, yeah, cool, it's all good, no complains, I wish you all the best by the way. :)

2 minutes ago, (PS4)The_furry_backup said:

I can't wait for the valkyr deluxe skin though, or any valkyr skin in general, 

Yes Yes Yes   girls needs some love. .  Day one for me .. lolol