[DE]Danielle

(PS4) Update 27.1 Status: Live!

On 2020-01-30 at 1:39 AM, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

This is already ingame even tho its not in any bundle 

yes as he said this is already in game.  Error or what?

Why not make the drop rate for Shedu parts higher? I've done countless missions and still haven't gotten anything . And unless  I've missed it,  is there no update to fix  the capacity for components and armaments? It's not right that we can only get 2 slots before we're being told to pay for more. Why work so hard to get better items for the railjack when we're not allowed to keep or use them?   

vor 47 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Spyder2k10:

Why not make the drop rate for Shedu parts higher? I've done countless missions and still haven't gotten anything . And unless  I've missed it,  is there no update to fix  the capacity for components and armaments? It's not right that we can only get 2 slots before we're being told to pay for more. Why work so hard to get better items for the railjack when we're not allowed to keep or use them?   

if u run in a proper farm squad u get mostly 1-2 parts per run. what do u run ? inaros solo ?

Here we go

An Update for consoles that includes material that has not been tested on PC

I can't be thankful enough to PC players for being bug testers and allow us to play solid builds

I don't want to say that I don't want to bug test, but the problem is that the timings and pace of fixes on consoles can't be fast enough, due to cert process, to allow us to have daily fixes...not even weekly fixes

So...if something goes wrong with this update, code wise, we risk another month or so before the "announcement" of a fix

As much as I'd like to have content released back to back with PC, I'm afraid this is not the way to go to play the game on consoles in a stable state

• Like 1

On 2020-02-01 at 3:37 PM, (PS4)deathstroke_dom said:

The delay from DE is not acceptable no matter how many explanations they say or write. The original bugdate was released in December and we are in February now!! Still no patch updates yet!!

I believe DE will give some "7 Days Boosters" to compensate your troubles.

BTW: Get used to it.

il y a 51 minutes, (PS4)OmegaSlayer a dit :

Here we go

I can't be thankful enough to PC players for being bug testers and allow us to play solid builds

I don't want to say that I don't want to bug test, but the problem is that the timings and pace of fixes on consoles can't be fast enough, due to cert process, to allow us to have daily fixes...not even weekly fixes

So...if something goes wrong with this update, code wise, we risk another month or so before the "announcement" of a fix

As much as I'd like to have content released back to back with PC, I'm afraid this is not the way to go to play the game on consoles in a stable state

If we ever want to see crossplatform  / crosssave, such tests are needed.

We've been living with a bugged Empyrean for months, so if big bugs are detected, we probably won't need a month to get it fixed if they really want to speed everything, and I'm pretty sure they tested this update harder than previous ones to be sure everything will work as intended.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Here we go

It just means they have to up their testing regime, invest in a PTS Build for PCs and delay the PC update releases until a solid Cert build has been sent off.

I get why they haven't done this previously, and I can understand the frustration from PC players who will complain about being held back by "console limitations", but it's gonna be the only way to avoid a large portion of the console players feeling abandoned for weeks or months at a time with little to no information being released on the state of our update.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Here we go

Solid builds?

Don't want to be be a bug test? 

You must've been playing longer than I have, I've been a beta tester for the last two years

5 hours ago, (PS4)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

If we ever want to see crossplatform  / crosssave, such tests are needed.

We've been living with a bugged Empyrean for months, so if big bugs are detected, we probably won't need a month to get it fixed if they really want to speed everything, and I'm pretty sure they tested this update harder than previous ones to be sure everything will work as intended.

Don't use the "WE"

I prefer to have a stable game rather than cross-save

Assuming everyone wants cross-platform/cross-save is pretty wrong

Saryn Ion skin and helm are already in game. I'm on PS4 and already own it. In fact, I've had it for awhile....

Edited by (PS4)CaleyEmerald

24 minutes ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

Don't use the "WE"

I prefer to have a stable game rather than cross-save

Assuming everyone wants cross-platform/cross-save is pretty wrong

Cross-save has been one of the most requested features for this game. 

• Like 1

On 2020-01-30 at 1:09 AM, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

Are we ever going to get health bars back for the eidolon limbs and thumpers?

And this deserves more upvotes!

1 hour ago, (PS4)Royal_Snek said:

Cross-save has been one of the most requested features for this game. 

That doesn’t really matter. Cross save shouldn’t matter until bugs are fixed.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

That doesn’t really matter. Cross save shouldn’t matter until bugs are fixed.

Well throw out every other cross save game then. Bugs happen. They'll always happen

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Royal_Snek said:

Well throw out every other cross save game then. Bugs happen. They'll always happen

That’s nice. 
But I’m talking about Warframe not “every other cross save game.”

Warframe needs a lot of major bug fixes first before they concentrate on cross save. It’s a lot more important 😉 

3 minutes ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

That’s nice. 
But I’m talking about Warframe not “every other cross save game.”

Warframe needs a lot of major bug fixes first before they concentrate on cross save. It’s a lot more important 😉 

I don know about that. Players who no longer have access to the platform they started on and having to start all over on another may have a different opinion.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Royal_Snek said:

I don know about that. Players who no longer have access to the platform they started on and having to start all over on another may have a different opinion.

Except I’m not talking opinions. DE should prioritize bug fixes instead of cross save. I’d prefer a playable game than being able to move data ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

1 minute ago, (PS4)corpusbonds said:

Except I’m not talking opinions. DE should prioritize bug fixes instead of cross save. I’d prefer a playable game than being able to move data ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

But what you're stating is an opinion,  as I said, bugs will happen as there is no game that doesn't have them, besides they could prioritize both since, you know, multitasking is a thing. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Royal_Snek said:

But what you're stating is an opinion,  as I said, bugs will happen as there is no game that doesn't have them, besides they could prioritize both since, you know, multitasking is a thing. 

Yeah ok.

Not clogging the topic with repeating myself since you aren’t getting it. Have a good day.