(SWITCH) Update 27.1 Status: Live!

Quite excited to hear a lot of what is going on here! Looking forward to being part of this little paradigm change, and hoping this means a lot of good things for the game and community in general (Re:Cross-Saves... obviously... xD)

Prime Smite Infested and the Zylok are now tradeable.

Can this puh-leaaase be updated to include the Ignis Wraith? It seems it was added to Baro's inventory to account for it not being an available-on-demand trade as it is from the other platforms, but the only way a player can get it, even with an over-requisite amount of desire and resources, is to wait for a lucky baro visit =/

As others have already pointed out... Can we please get the older Tennogen items from PC and other consoles? I am aware that some are exclusive to PC, but at least the ones that were made available to other consoles should be on Switch too by now, right? Pretty please?

Other than that concern of mine, amazing work as always, thank you for your efforts. Can't wait to try all these new changes, especially on the Liches.

• Like 4

With the update shipping on PS4 and XboxOne today, we want to make sure Nintenno are kept in-the-know. Here is what you can expect!

In addition to the same Kuva Lich and Railjack changes other platforms received, we’ve included some big ticket Nintendo Switch-specific fixes in Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0. The team has been busy working on  some remaining issues for future hotfixes and updates.

Coming in Empyrean: Update 27.1:

• Fixed Pustrels being consumed instead of the intended Resources when crafting in the Dojo. This also fixes the issue of being unable to build anything in the Payload if you do not have any Pustrels as reported here:
  • Fixed Railjack not loading in the Dry Dock as reported here:

Known issues being prioritized for a fix in a future update:

• Blown out and generally all around broken environment assets in Railjack missions as reported here:
  • Hard hit on FPS when being boarded in Railjack missions as seen live on our Nintendo @ 10 Switch stream:
  • Matchmaking and network issues occurring when your Nintendo Switch resumes from sleep as reported here:

We’ll continue to keep you posted here with any future updates!

• Like 2

I’ve posted a couple art and animation issues with the arbitration decoration not showing, and Loki prime’s invisible ability breaking the lighting on tilesets, specifically on the switch. neither of which seems to have a response or even been acknowledged. Will these lighting and art fixes for the switch patch these issues? Or just the Empyrean related?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, (NSW)ConyoK said:

We are ALWAYS the last to be served...

I'm so mad...

I'm not going to act like the most patient person in the world, but lets be real here, this is a case where DE can't really do better. I so appreciate that they're committing the resources to make 4 builds at once.

It would be nice if cert processes just went away but realistically, this is as dolled-up as the gift horse can get, I'm not looking into that mouth and getting a face full of horsebreath xD

1 hour ago, (NSW)ConyoK said:

We are ALWAYS the last to be served...

I'm so mad...

You should direct your complains to Nintendo. They said it in the last stream (I think the XOne): Switch might have to wait because of how CERT process works at Nintendo. And for what I see, it's true. The 3 updates have been sent to cert at the same time but only Nintendo had problems to approve it. So if you want to rage, fine, but direct your anger to the proper recipient: NINTENDO.

Seeing all the other platforms get the update before us again feels bad, but at the same time, it was barely in cert for 24 hours, so if anything I'm just surprised that xbox / ps4 got it as fast as they did. Hopefully Nintendo is soon too...

The switch fixes above look really promising too, looking forward to giving Empyrean another try

edit: ah just saw the fps drop and environmental textures being messed up are for a future update not this one.

Edited by (NSW)ohgodzilla

24 minutes ago, (NSW)Unknownboy92 said:

Only so many times the same excuse of Nintendo being slow can be used before its worn out.

Ok, so what would like DE to do? Go to Kyoto and twist the cert team's arms in order to force them to release the build before they can complete their tests? Do you even know what's going on at the cert team over there? Because if you did, you wouldn't be saying these things right about now.

No, really, I need you to let me know: what should DE do?

Edited by (NSW)MasterJ93

1 minute ago, (NSW)ConyoK said:

Still its infuriating it still happens every single #*!%ing time 

Defending them for not doing the necesseray doesnt get you any reward you know ? 

The necessary *is* done, and what's more, the folks at DE have gone *above and beyond* to simultaneously submit these certs. Warframe may still have untapped potential, there are many arguments i have about what i think are indefensible choices on DE's part (Universal looting, the fact that the Item Label slider is *still* off by default, general version disparity like the ignis wraith issue i mentioned previously)

Infuriating it may be, but attacking a party not at fault doesn't solve problems

I'm looking forward to the update. The stability fixes especially. I've been stuck doing missions solo this whole time.

My only disappointment is that there's no catch up Tennogen this time. I was hoping they'd get the Warlust Rhino Helmet back in before Doom Eternal releases so I could celebrate with my Doom Rhino fashion frame. At this rate, I won't get it til the Switch version of Doom Eternal releases.

Edited by (NSW)Valthan

8 hours ago, (NSW)Unknownboy92 said:

Only so many times the same excuse of Nintendo being slow can be used before its worn out.

Ok, so they send the update to cert on all 3 platforms at the same time. The same moment (well, let's be honest, maybe one of them arrived a couple mins before the others). Then Xbox one and PS4 approve the update via their certification process and pass the update, while Nintendo doesn't. Exactly who should we blame here? I really want to know this. No,for real, I need to know. How is DE to blame here if they literally sent the update simultaneously but the other part of the process didn't approve it as fast as MS and Sony? You know? Nintendo as company can be as incompetent as any other. But what I see here is some sort of "Nintendo is never to blame" when they are actually the only ones that should get your rage. Let's just not forget how Nintendo is full of crap for so many things; being one of the first their lack of experience in online gaming in general and, what's worse, their refusal to acknowledge said problem.

• Like 2

vor 15 Stunden schrieb [DE]Helen:
  • Hard hit on FPS when being boarded in Railjack missions as seen live on our Nintendo @ 10 Switch stream:
  •  

Hey [DE]Helen,

I wanted to specify that the framerate is constantly this low, when fighting the boarding crew inside the railjack until the last one died, then it returns to normal.

Shooting at them is almost impossible, that's why we melee, but because of the framerate most attacks are recognised as heavy attacks. - That's why we wanted an option to toggle for "holding attack button to perform heavy attacks."

When the framerate is stable there is no problem with melee as it is.

I hope this helps you to understand and resolve our problems, because they are bound to eachother. 🙂

• Like 1

Il y a 11 heures, (NSW)Unknownboy92 a dit :

Well, it doesn't stop being true though. 

Also Considering the amount of games that get added to the switch (most of them trash, let's be honest), I'm not surprised Nintendo takes a longer time if they have to cert all of those. 

Why not simply wait for switch to be done with cert to throw all 3 consoles update live at the same time?

Like Xbox and ps4 should wait for us instead of DE giving it instantly to them.

Anyway i'm hyped for the tennogen and the movement control.

PS: Guys chill we are far from the Old Blood Fiasco.

Edited by (NSW)Lorkhan

à l’instant, (NSW)Lorkhan a dit :

Why not simply wait for switch to be done with cert to throw all 3 consoles update live at the same time?

Like Xbox and ps4 should wait for us instead of DE giving it instantly to them.

Anyway i'm hyped for the tennogen and the movement control.

This