[DE]Danielle

(SWITCH) Update 27.1 Status: Live!

6 minutes ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

Why not simply wait for switch to be done with cert to throw all 3 consoles update live at the same time?

Like Xbox and ps4 should wait for us instead of DE giving it instantly to them.

Anyway i'm hyped for the tennogen and the movement control.

PS: Guys chill we are far from the Old Blood Fiasco.

I don't see why the other console communities should have to suffer because of Nintendo's issues. That's not really fair to them. 

• Applause 2

4 minutes ago, (NSW)Lorkhan said:

Why not simply wait for switch to be done with cert to throw all 3 consoles update live at the same time?

Like Xbox and ps4 should wait for us instead of DE giving it instantly to them.

Why should others suffer because of the incompetence of Nintendo? Nobody is at fault here except Nintendo with their times. I don't see why should others suffer from it when they are not Nintendo. Would you be okay to receive a game at a later date just because Sony (instead of Nintendo) had to get it later? It's funny how people try to find whatever excuse to avoid blaming who is to blame here. I mean, there's people calling white knights the one who are reasoning in the thread, but then it's ok to try to excuse Nintendo instead of complain about them when the problem is clearly on their side?

• Applause 2

il y a 8 minutes, (NSW)Belaptir a dit :

Why should others suffer because of the incompetence of Nintendo? Nobody is at fault here except Nintendo with their times. I don't see why should others suffer from it when they are not Nintendo. Would you be okay to receive a game at a later date just because Sony (instead of Nintendo) had to get it later? It's funny how people try to find whatever excuse to avoid blaming who is to blame here. I mean, there's people calling white knights the one who are reasoning in the thread, but then it's ok to try to excuse Nintendo instead of complain about them when the problem is clearly on their side?

Oh dont make me say stuff I did NOT say. I'm not finding excuses for Nintendo. They are full of shi**  and lazy. 

But delaying it to the others would make them understand the annoyance on switch and the switch community would stop howling that we're last for updates.

As long as its not Like the Old Blood Fiasco that took more than 1month with no explanations, i'm ok with waiting.

Edited by (NSW)Lorkhan
  • Applause 2

Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0 is live!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, [DE]Helen said:

Empyrean: Railjack + Kuva Lich Changes Update 27.1.0 is live!

with 27.1.1 hotfixes?

22 minutes ago, (NSW)Katsuro said:

with 27.1.1 hotfixes?

Yes! Everything from 27.1.1 on other platforms is included in our Nintendo Switch 27.1.0 update