The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Predictions for the 2 upcoming kuva weapons

DarthIronclad

1 minute ago, kapn655321 said:

As well as Twin Basolk. Made me also think, Kuva Ripkas make good sense, as the Amalgam might push them close to meta for gore factor and fun.

Didn't see them gravitate towards melee's very much. Twin ballsack is a good one if they were gonna do melee, did reb say 2 new kuva weapons or guns?

2 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

did reb say 2 new kuva weapons or guns?

Not that I'm aware of.. They've only got 1 Kuva melee so far, so there's a lot of room to move there, and many Grineer weapons which haven't seen upgrade versions. Certainly a possibility.

Edited by kapn655321

1 minute ago, kapn655321 said:

Not that I'm aware of.. They've only got 1 Kuva melee so far, so there's a lot of room to move there, and many Grineer weapons which haven't seen upgrade versions. Certainly a possibility.

Eh she did say weapons, I suppose anything is possible.

3 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

Did they mention fixing the horrible lich system that is in place to make it you know, actually part of the game?  

So many good threads how to fix the garbage system but it remains completely isolated from the rest of the game with so many questionable aspects.  

Adding more weapons will not interest me enough to play these nodes.  Now if they took some of player suggestions and added new weapons, ok, maybe.  Time will tell.  

I think Warframe is better off without lich and kuva weapons in thier current state.  

They are going to be making the liches considerably more comfortable. No more duplicates since you can now tell what weapon a lich will have from the Larvling and no more deaths on parazon. Took them long enough but at least it's happening. Better late than never.

Valance transfer is now going to be better and always a positive - even if you roll lower on a weapon, valance transfer will buff the bonus.

There is also some talk of finally integrating them with Railjack, which will be good for both systems, but that's further down the line 😕

1 minute ago, enemystand said:

maybe is related to the rework of Sprag and Ven'kra Tel

GOOD POINT.

1 minute ago, (NSW)SongOfTheSea said:

Kuva  Ack & Brunt ?

Yes please! Ack & Brunt is in a good spot after the melee update, but I'm certainly not going to turn down a new version.