Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Vasca Curatives do not work at all.

Olematon.Mies

Title says it all. I have bought and used 15 curatives so far and used more and more each time they failed to cure my cat, with the latest usage being 5 doses at once. Nothing.

Is this intentional? Is it a bug? So far I have only managed to cure the vasca virus by taking an imprint, and now that I can't take them anymore am I just supposed to have a permanently infected cat?

3 hours ago, LewdInspector said:

I would record a video of me going to buy another 10 curatives, using all of them instantly, then going back to cetus only to discover that my cat is not cured.

But I don't have a recording software. Screenshots don't prove much.

They might when DE asks something like this:

But, for example, the issue might be where you used the curative -- some maps act different from others.

Edited by Fleuria

I’ve got the same problem with my smeeta. “Cured” him twice with genetic imprints and got x2 vasca imprints, and of course he’s still infected with the option for me to use my final imprint to “cure” him again. I tried contacting support to see if they could just cure him considering it’s currently impossible to do so but instead they just closed my ticket and told me to report it here.

Edit: after getting home today and resetting my password due to some previous security concerns I had, my smeeta appears to no longer be infected! I kinda doubt this but maybe something as simple as changing your password "updates" your account and somehow fixes the smeeta to be uninfected like it should be?

Edited by Ultraaaaaaa

IIRC this is only a visual bug but when this happened to me, I managed to get 2 vasca imprint after infecting my kavat ONCE. After placing the infected kavat in stasis tho, it magically cured itself. I suppose things that "resets" the kavat can work as temporary fix?
I would try putting in stasis, and/or logging out of the account (not just exit the game but actually signing off), and re-login. Verify/optimize cache too, see if any of those will work.

Anyway, they really need to fix this. 

DE can you please fix this visual bug?! it is too annoying!! I used so many Vasca Curatives, still no use, I don't go to plains of eidolon anymore because of this stupid bug!! can you please remove this dang red aura all together?!!!! 😡😡😡

LkYY0hl.png