Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need help to kill Lephantis

(PSN)Tr3nity-3nity

Question

2 answers to this question

7 hours ago, (PS4)Tr3nity-3nity said:

Hi Guys, 

I am an ex Warframe player on PC.  I stopped playing 4 years ago and came back on PS4.

I Currently need to kill Lephantis to unblock the last planet and would need some help. My Pseudo Is Tr3nity-3nity

Would anyone be available this weekend ?

Many thanks,

W.

If you have a Zhuge (I have it Prime) take that. I had Ivara solo it without even using Prowl. The trick is imagine it's Res Evil- each head has one red area around the neck. Pump that with Zhuge's exploding bolts as it technically counts as double hits. Repeat. Just watch your placing so the tunneling attack misses and use melee to kill any adds. Took my Ivara Prime about two minutes to kill Lephantis both phases. Then I realised I had forgotten to Scan it xD. I could only help if you played on Europe Region though

12 hours ago, (PS4)Tr3nity-3nity said:

Hi Guys, 

I am an ex Warframe player on PC.  I stopped playing 4 years ago and came back on PS4.

I Currently need to kill Lephantis to unblock the last planet and would need some help. My Pseudo Is Tr3nity-3nity

Would anyone be available this weekend ?

Many thanks,

W.

You do not need help really.

Preparation is the key here (actually it is the key anywhere in warframe).

You have to remember two/three things. 

1. Lephantis has "damage in one shot cap", which means you want fast shoting accurate weapon that does ok damage, instead of slow shoting one.

2. You need to be accurate therefore you dont not want anything that can "clip" on the borders of the weak points (Arca plasmor, any explosive weapon).

3. Lephantis has Fossilized body type, which means you do +75% damage with Corrosive and +50% damage with Blast. You want to stay away from Radiation -75%, Fire -50% and Toxin -50%.

All that information can be read on the wikipedia: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Lephantis