Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vidar & Zetki Predator Help

z3us32610

Question

I have been farming for over two weeks for these two specific mods. From what I've read, the Zetki version is dropped by two enemies in Saturn Prox and one enemy in Veil. I've received multiple other extremely rare drops but neither of these. On top of that, I've only received 6 Lavan Predator. 

Is anybody else having trouble finding these?

Also, if someone doesn't gimme the dancing RNG gif I'll be a lil disappointed 😁

Thanks

4 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, z3us32610 said:

Also, if someone doesn't gimme the dancing RNG gif I'll be a lil disappointed 😁

URyWl6c.gif

At your service.

Tbh you might be better off farming other stuff like primes, selling them and just buying Predator from someone. Might save a decent chunk of frustration.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

4 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

URyWl6c.gif

At your service.

Tbh you might be better off farming other stuff like primes, selling them and just buying Predator from someone. Might save a decent chunk of frustration.

I feel ya. I'm not all that frustrated just want to make sure I'm not missing something stupid, which in my case could definitely be true.

p.s. I knew someone would come thru with that gif 😆

I’m the same with Zekti HullWeave. Got Vidar/Zekti Predator ranked up (got Vidar equipped) but Zekti Hullweave never drop everytime i be at Saturn. Although i’ve gotten other Avionics like Void Hole and Death Blossom and somehow gotten a 0.25% Reward drop in Veil’s Drop Table 😒

43 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

I’m the same with Zekti HullWeave. Got Vidar/Zekti Predator ranked up (got Vidar equipped) but Zekti Hullweave never drop everytime i be at Saturn. Although i’ve gotten other Avionics like Void Hole and Death Blossom and somehow gotten a 0.25% Reward drop in Veil’s Drop Table 😒

If you want to blow 65 plat, you could get the Zekti Avionics Bundle from the market, it has Hull Weave and others in it.