Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #277: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

2 hours ago, Edwardyo said:

From what I just read it seems you can watch the stream after it is done and still get the drops. If this is true it should be more clear.

No, you gotta be signed in at least 30 min before the Prime Time stream ends. The original release of this drop was available for any twitch stream,  but I believe that ended. I believe this is a rerun so Nintendo Switch players, like me, can get it. The next Prime Time drop is gonna be the noggle that was part of that original drop. 

23 minutes ago, QueenofYandxre said:

I would prefer to have Ducats, since Baro is coming. I don't need another poster.

This is the 1st availability of this to Nintendo Switch players. Which is probably most of the reason they are dropping it. Not all drops will be something you need. The ducats would mean nothing to me as I seriously have ALL of Baros stuff except for whatever new item comes, but I have more than enough junk to trade for ducats to buy whatever that is with. We're all at different stages in the game and all have different wants and needs. There's no way they could possibly make everyone happy with the drops. And IMO the real treat is the stream itself. The drop is just a secondary little bonus to me. I still be tuning in drop or no drop.

19 minutes ago, (NSW)DeadPhish said:

This is the 1st availability of this to Nintendo Switch players. Which is probably most of the reason they are dropping it. Not all drops will be something you need. The ducats would mean nothing to me as I seriously have ALL of Baros stuff except for whatever new item comes, but I have more than enough junk to trade for ducats to buy whatever that is with. We're all at different stages in the game and all have different wants and needs. There's no way they could possibly make everyone happy with the drops. And IMO the real treat is the stream itself. The drop is just a secondary little bonus to me. I still be tuning in drop or no drop.

Well, that's nice for you and other NSW players. But, just like you on the ducats, the poster means nothing to me. Also, while I apperiate your reply, it was really unnecessary as I don't need the reason explained to me. Cause I don't really care what the reason for the poster drop is or the fact you have all of Baro's goods. (So does many other players. lmao) What I stated was my own opinion, and if you didn't like it, oh well. I have just as much a right to say what I feel as everyone else does on the forums.

I tune-in to every Prime Time, just like you, whether or not I like the drop. I enjoy watching the stream too. I never stated that I didn't.

FIX Host Migration in Relic DEF/Interceptions, it always crashes and I lose everything

Fix spawning into a RJ base and getting shot before you even load in.

Fix spawning in general, I land on enemy bases and there is not 1 enemy on the whole base!!!

Fix RJ infinite flying in space and never getting to the mission so you have to abort!!!

Fix if you are in a crewship while it explodes your companion is dead when it puts you in AW.

Fix in RJ on Sent. Ship secret rooms wont open with Amp's they just keep taking damage and never open so you cant get what is behind the door.

Fix Using Slingshot when not host and you launch into AW with Normal Secondary weapon attached, if you die in AW not as Host you re-spawn in space not in AW and abilities are stuck.

Fix in RJ when you Enter into any Enemy area sometimes your AW gun is equip and you cant use anything else.

Fix Ship Booster in RJ, after it runs out you shouldn't have to toggle it OFF so it can recharge, it should toggle off if there isnt any boost left!!!

FIX Host Migration in Arbitration, HOST left and I stayed and after I finished it gave me different REWARDS that it showed me and that is not fair. I lost Arcane Tanker and a MOD.

FIX Railjack, if HOST DIES...NO ONE can LEAVE/Finish mission unless Host aborts. We should be able to leave squad whenever like in the Open Worlds!!! A Leave Squad button.

I have enemies Despawn in RJ, Crewships disappear, Resources fly away faster then I can fly to get them, vacuum needs to be farther, SOLO Mode, Missions glitch and cant be completed so after spending time you have to abort. Host Left mission and the RJ SHIP was GONE, I couldnt find it anywhere so I had to ABORT.

FIX Gear wheel with Heavy weapon!!!

FIX Gear Wheel with Fishing and Tranq, items are not in gear wheel when you click on the pole or gun.

FIX LICH Mummer's to gain more exp bc NO ONE RUNS them anymore so it takes FOREVER to SOLO and Fill up/figure out the 3 MOD SLOTS

Ignored Players should not be able to MatchMake with you, you have the player IGNORED for a reason!!! SO why would you want to play with them if they are Ignored!!!

FIX RJ not Spawning in DOJO when you fly to your dojo, I go to Drydock and ship isnt there, have to leave completely and join back.

FIX UI being slow and laggy when you open Mods or Inventory. Stop making its Mouse friendly, you have 3 consoles that dont use Mouse Keyboard.

When I invite players to Dojo sometimes they spawn in RJ instead of main spawning location.

STOP Making the newer harder content TOO EASY, MR5's should not be allowed in RJ and Arbitration even if they have completed a quest, they are no where ready for that. Arbitration was made for High MR's but you let low MR complain and made it Too EASY, it was fine before, if you die you die that was the point, if you are not strong enough you dont belong there and same now with RJ. Some Content shouldnt be made for everyone, work your way to it. Us High MR's want ENG GAME CONTENT.

There is other stuff but that is the main problem, STOP pushing out NEW CONTENT that is BROKEN, take your time to FIX IT and make it GOOD, We can wait.

Theres some bugs that appear when ping gets a bit too high. for isntance on Orbis vallis if anyone uses their hover board they fall through the floor. its not an isolated issue. A similar thing with rail jack once an enemy explodes you get stuck in a black screen or get caught in an infinite spin. those 2 were my main concern. others with almost the same amount goes to enemies that should be easy to kill lets say lvl 20 on rail jack but for some reason they eat up a half your total amo just to get 1 killed. off the top of my head these were my concerns

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Grimmaldi_Grey:

Come on guys. Drop something useful. Like ducats at least.

How sick and tired I am of reading something like this. Be it from this specific Tenno or someone else. Everything that's not for personal gain is "trash" or "not useful". Being bitter about a freebie...seriously...

Stream's like: Let's hang out together n have a little fun.
People: Yeah, but what's in there for me if I come and watch?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I got some bad news for ya rebecca. Maybe you should rethink what to do on prime time, since night time will end in 27 minutes, and prime time will start in 23.... Meaning you'll have (considering prime time starts exactly at 7 pm ET) 4 minutes to do a tri-eidolon hunt. Maybe do the orb vallis spiders? First the profit taker and then the exploiter orb? Just an idea.

Anyway, got a question for you that I'd love to see answered: If DE has any future plans to rework titania, more precisely the way her 1st skill interacts with enemies (they float and get knocked away by attacks, making them harder to kill), how her 2nd skill doesn't scale from duration, strength, range, etc, and how her 3rd skill sometimes sends the lantern-turned enemy up in the sky nullifying the purpose of this ability. And the most important question: Is DE going to fix how razorwing currently performs? If you sprint in razorwing you'll be forced to run forward (even without forward movement input by pressing W). She flies faster but she's much MUCH harder to control.

This is all, have a great night space mom, and I'll be watching the stream! 🙂

1 hour ago, (PS4)MATTEOS_PHOTO said:

FIX Host Migration in Relic DEF/Interceptions, it always crashes and I lose everything

Fix spawning into a RJ base and getting shot before you even load in.

Fix spawning in general, I land on enemy bases and there is not 1 enemy on the whole base!!!

Fix RJ infinite flying in space and never getting to the mission so you have to abort!!!

Fix if you are in a crewship while it explodes your companion is dead when it puts you in AW.

Fix in RJ on Sent. Ship secret rooms wont open with Amp's they just keep taking damage and never open so you cant get what is behind the door.

Fix Using Slingshot when not host and you launch into AW with Normal Secondary weapon attached, if you die in AW not as Host you re-spawn in space not in AW and abilities are stuck.

Fix in RJ when you Enter into any Enemy area sometimes your AW gun is equip and you cant use anything else.

Fix Ship Booster in RJ, after it runs out you shouldn't have to toggle it OFF so it can recharge, it should toggle off if there isnt any boost left!!!

FIX Host Migration in Arbitration, HOST left and I stayed and after I finished it gave me different REWARDS that it showed me and that is not fair. I lost Arcane Tanker and a MOD.

FIX Railjack, if HOST DIES...NO ONE can LEAVE/Finish mission unless Host aborts. We should be able to leave squad whenever like in the Open Worlds!!! A Leave Squad button.

I have enemies Despawn in RJ, Crewships disappear, Resources fly away faster then I can fly to get them, vacuum needs to be farther, SOLO Mode, Missions glitch and cant be completed so after spending time you have to abort. Host Left mission and the RJ SHIP was GONE, I couldnt find it anywhere so I had to ABORT.

FIX Gear wheel with Heavy weapon!!!

FIX Gear Wheel with Fishing and Tranq, items are not in gear wheel when you click on the pole or gun.

FIX LICH Mummer's to gain more exp bc NO ONE RUNS them anymore so it takes FOREVER to SOLO and Fill up/figure out the 3 MOD SLOTS

Ignored Players should not be able to MatchMake with you, you have the player IGNORED for a reason!!! SO why would you want to play with them if they are Ignored!!!

FIX RJ not Spawning in DOJO when you fly to your dojo, I go to Drydock and ship isnt there, have to leave completely and join back.

FIX UI being slow and laggy when you open Mods or Inventory. Stop making its Mouse friendly, you have 3 consoles that dont use Mouse Keyboard.

When I invite players to Dojo sometimes they spawn in RJ instead of main spawning location.

STOP Making the newer harder content TOO EASY, MR5's should not be allowed in RJ and Arbitration even if they have completed a quest, they are no where ready for that. Arbitration was made for High MR's but you let low MR complain and made it Too EASY, it was fine before, if you die you die that was the point, if you are not strong enough you dont belong there and same now with RJ. Some Content shouldnt be made for everyone, work your way to it. Us High MR's want ENG GAME CONTENT.

There is other stuff but that is the main problem, STOP pushing out NEW CONTENT that is BROKEN, take your time to FIX IT and make it GOOD, We can wait.

That's quite a list of demands. I agree, there are some issues, but it is a FREE game that technically still is in open beta. We get far more (free) content than most other games get. I have yet to he treated better by developers than I have been w/DE. They are a cut above in my opinion. 

Archived