Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equipment> sentinel display

Harvey0605

Before sentinel was displayed under warframe and weapons which was perfectly fine.

Now that sentinel is at another page, it's hard to notice that the slot is empty, once I put my dog/cat to sleep.

Many times, only when I end up in the mission without sentinel did I realize the fact.

The re-make is just counter intuition and I hope the UI of sentinel can be displayed together with warframe, or at least a warning that you are without sentinel.

Thank you.

I think reverting it to the way it was before is a bit difficult, given just how many items there are to fit in one menu. The current organization schema wouldn't play that nice with that many items on a single page.

What might help is a "main menu page" on the arsenal that collates items into a comma-separated list in that one box. It would give an overview of what a player has equipped, and clicking on respective boxes would transition to that equipment tab.

E.g.

Warframe - Wukong
Weapons - Nikana Prime, Kuva Brakk, Kuva Karak
Archwing - Amesha, Cyngas
Companion - Tommy the Cat Engine, Sweeper Prime
Operator - Naramon, Amp-Name-Here
Parazon - Requiem Mods list here

Bonus points can be garnished by adding a "Syndicate" tab that skips to the sigils page, giving players an easier way to check and swap Syndicates. It'd fit.

I like gear wheel and vehichles being their own slots...

But pets DEFINATELY need to be back on your warframe tab.

I have like 10-15 warframe loadouts.... Basicly one per frame.   I switch frames ALOT when im playing.   And now I am constantly going into battle minus a pet.

The lack of a pet makes me blind af cuz thats my only radar,   and it also takes away a healing method.  Not to mention dps.  And this crap should not be happening....

• Like 1