Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best melee weapon

Captain_Rocket505

Question

10 answers to this question

Nikana Prime - fast sword with a high crit, so use this synergy in your build for speed:

Body Count +12s Combo times
Blood Rush Increase crit chance by combo count
Berzerker +75% attack speed on Crit

Add Primed Reach and Primed Fury if you like - damage and speed are great, beautiful weapon - if katanas are your style.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Canach:

Nikana Prime - fast sword with a high crit, so use this synergy in your build for speed:

Body Count +12s Combo times
Blood Rush Increase crit chance by combo count
Berzerker +75% attack speed on Crit

Add Primed Reach and Primed Fury if you like - damage and speed are great, beautiful weapon - if katanas are your style.

actually you should replace boy count with Drifting contact .... saving more capacity and gaining more Status Chance which for the nikana is good since it's an hybrid weapon

Singles: Destreza Prime, Skijati, Nikana Prime, Dakra Prime, broken War, machete Waith.

Duals: Ether, Keres, Dark Split-sword, Nami-Skyla prime, twin Krokhur, Dex Dakra 

Technically Dual axes but work same as dual swords: Twin basolk, Dual Ichor.

Two handers: Tatsu, gram Prime.

Also Scythes group are very powerful although with Heavy attack they do not attack very fast.

I do not advise Zaws. They werent updated with melee 2.0 which makes them slighly worse than normal weapons.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

Also, the Krohkur looks pretty good currently but it's slow, unless your willing to compensate with arcanes or maybe bezerker and primed fury. And dare I say it's got a high riven dispo - although that shouldn't be a prerequisite for a good melee. I never got around to swords after the Broken War, been using dual swords.