Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A couple drawings of mine

Finlaena

I figure I'd post these here, sooo... :V 

I don't have a whole lot right now, since I'm busy working (and playing Warframe when I'm not working, d'ohoho!), but here we go. 

rIMG1dR.png

Darvo and (my) Wisp, with a cameo by Baro Ki'Teer. A doodle for fun.

MMTBkQb.jpg

The first ever WF fan art I've done, and it's Darvo! tbbh I'm not a huge fan of this one anymore, but I think I'm getting a better hang of drawing him now, haha. 

(In case you couldn't tell, Darvo is my favorite character/NPC, haha)

Thanks for looking!

• Like 7

Warframe is one of those things that inspires so many ideas for me to draw... unfortunately, my right wrist (also my dominant/drawing hand, ofc) has been hurting BAD lately. Like, searing pain after a couple minutes of drawing a rough sketch, and this one took me all day to finish. D; I got a brace coming, though!

Anyhow, here's an alternate outfit idea for Darvo, because why not:

F2AyEeI.jpg

I know feathers are not part of the Corpus aesthetic (so spare me the lore breaky lectures, lmao), but I don't think he'd care so long as it looks cool and gets him more sales. XP

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Wow your art is incredible: : D love the dynamic and colour sceme. Your whisp is really cute ♥
Love the simplistic in depth creation of the Darvo Oberon one and the fluid colours blending. Well done luv to see more : )
(if you have by chance any free capacities and would like to try Nezha out, I have got birthday tomorrow haha : P ) 

• 4 weeks later...

Bringing this back up for something a little fun:

NQfCPRa.jpg

If you're also into Animal Crossing and have unlocked the Able Sisters... I made a Darvo-themed hoodie!!

Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to do his hat, sorry. I'd like to do an Ergo Glast or Nef Anyo-themed design later on.... I dunno.

If you do use it, please share screenshots with me! I'd love to see the Darvo love spread to various islands. <3