Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loadout problems

(XBOX)OdinAsteroid

Why is only half of my setup saved in the loadout slots? Change loadout, but Archwing/-gun stays the same?! Operator equipment stays the same?! WHY? Has anyone over there at the headquarters EVER used loadout slots? Because if they had, they clearly must have noticed that only half of the setup is tied to the loadout slot.

Want to go hunt Eidolons? Sure, you got your Itzal Archwing, your x77 amp and your two operator arcanes ready to slap some sentient booty. But now (*dramatic jingle*) you want to go terminate some spiders in Orb Vallis. Just switch to your Profittaker loadout right?! NOPE! Gotta switch operator arcanes and amp manually. Poor you if you don't feel like dealing with spiders after that fight and want to do some disruption on Lua for those sweet Axi relics. Because now you've got to change your operator arcanes and possibly amp AGAIN. Oh, now you want to play "the new content" and do some railjack a.k.a. Amesha-jack missions? Cool but you've got to manually change your loadout first. Nono, you can't just simply make another "xyz mission" loadout because only half of your loadout is being saved while you still have to change the other half manually. Such bs. Much oversight.

Pls someone tell me there is a way to save my whole loadout in one slot...

Also for me and how I'm using customization "fashion frame" slots in WF, I'd love to have my weapon color scheme match my frame color scheme. Switch frame from look A to B, your weapon should also switch from A to B. Because it's so. tedious. to change everything manually. Or give us an option to link or unlink customizations. Yeah, now that I write it: an option would be my preferred choice.

Interesting. So what you're saying is that your Operator loadout and Archwing choice are saved in your loadout? For one frame you have Itzal and two Magus Elevate equipped, for another Amesha and two Magus Lockdown. If you switch from loadout A to B, your Archwing and Operator Arcanes change as well? I mean I'm just going to report it in the bug section if that's the case.

Operator loadouts are a separate thing, not tied to warframe loadouts, iirc, meaning, operator arcanes have to be manually swapped. The focus tree, however, is tied to warframe loadout. Archwings are under the vehicle tab, so they should also be saved.

Edit:

There's a chance that the vehicle tab functions as the gear wheel tab, so it might be shared across loadouts.

Edited by Blexander

I too would love to at least have an option for some loadouts to over-ride defaults for all the things the OP is pointing out (Archwing, amp, and operator arcanes).  For Eidolon hunting with Trinity and Harrow, I want my 177 amp and Magus Cadence.  For Eidolons with VS Volt, ditto except Lockdown instead, and I would prefer Itzal.  For profit taker, gotta have an x4x amp.  For everything else, Lockdown and 427 amp.

Not having these things be part of the loadout system is almost as annoying as stasis.

• Like 1

vor 7 Stunden schrieb eboomer:

Not having these things be part of the loadout system is almost as annoying as stasis.

Now this is what I'm talking about. I was about to make a Profittaker speedrun loadout but after realizing I'd have to change so much of my equipment manually, I just let the spiders roam the valley in peace.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a bit of a Necro but I didn't want to start a new thread just to repeat what the OP said...

I'd dearly love for my Operator equipment - Amp selection and Arcanes - to be saved along with my general Loadout. I've recently been going through Operator "stuff" and grabbing new Arcanes, new Amps and such. I'm slowly starting to build several different Operator loadouts, each for different purposes. For instance, I might want to carry a Magus Repair for regular missions when playing squishier Warframes, but might want an overall tankier Operator when fighting Eidolons. Just as a random example, I mean. I know DE gave us the option of tying our Focus School to our general Loadout and that IS appreciated, but that's only part of what makes our Operators who they are.

And while we're on the subject - can we please get a proper Operator inventory menu, as well? Preferably one which lists at least health, energy and armour so I don't have to guess?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Am 23.2.2020 um 00:20 schrieb Steel_Rook:

For instance, I might want to carry a Magus Repair for regular missions when playing squishier Warframes, but might want an overall tankier Operator when fighting Eidolons.

^This. Since I'm doing more Eidolon hunts and have more arcanas than before, it's rly annoying to always change my arcanas because my loadout doesn't save it. So either this should be changed or operator gear needs to have config slots.

• Like 1