Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki is Broken

(NSW)thepandan8

Hey DE,

for the first time since the empyrean I stopped flying around (great job btw I’m loving it) and I began to run some standard content... relic cracking, sortie, farming argon and the like. In the sortie when I used Loki his invis ability seemed to graphically glitch out. Not the weirdest glitch I’ve had in sorties so I let it be. It was then I started to farm argon, same issue. In fact after 3 restarts and checking quite a few tilesets I came up with the same results. Loki is my most used frame for normal tileset missions spent a lot of time calculating his best method of play.... this however breaks the game for me in a bad way! and if it’s true we aren’t getting hotfixes but just waiting until an actual update, I may put the game down until this resolves. I attached images of the visual bug for your reference this is on Mantle, Earth though ran several different tileset captures in hopes that this wasn’t a reoccurring incident... I was wrong. Any help or update would be great thanks for your time. WO8Q60F.jpgP5M7LwZ.jpg

The Empyrean update introduced some memory leaks that have resulted in all sorts of graphical corruption in many different unpredictable ways.  I've had cloud particle effects on planets or ephemera become solid; explosions of distortion when doing heavy attacks; icons replaced with gibberish; and more. At this point in time, I'd attribute any graphical glitches to that and not an individual frame being broken.

Edited by (NSW)draugath