Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 3 Melee Weapons

(XBOX)WolfKingLeo

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Lacera

Nikana Prime

Okina (Aesthetically such a win!)

Remember first fan melee design contest? Such a win, fun stuff implemented into the game.

Remember second melee design contest? Yeah, the one which got ignored and no concepts got into Warframe. I wonder what happened (aside from Geoff being Geoff).

Ohma (with a nice riven) for everyday combat, my Harvester (Zaw machete) for mowing down Infested, Pennant with a heavy attack build for those BIG numbers ;-). Honorable mention: Plague Kripath polearm. It hasn't seen any use since I switched to tonfas, by the way, way before they somewhat got meta.

Top 3 most used are skiajati, Zenistar and for some reason, Broken Scepter which I haven't used in missions in over a year.

As for top 3 on favorites? I have 6 now that are all tied for first place: Skiajati, Gram Prime, venka, paracesis, my toothpick (plague kripath rapier), nami skyla prime. Hard to choose, I love 'em all.
As for 2nd and 3rd place: glaive prime and...there is no third place.

My #1 is tied between the Pennant and the Tatsu. I absolutely love the 2H Nikanas and the Wise Razor stance.

#2 is my Plague Keewar scythe zaw. Way better than the Reaper Prime, fite me punk.

#3 is Twin Basolk, with the augment specifically. Super fun and decent damage.

Gone are the days when the Zenistar was my go-to melee, maybe I'll have a look at making work again soon.

I'm way more predictable than I think. 

Orthos Prime [Twirling Spire] (Lahnss skin) (Nice that there's one polearm stance with actual combos.)

Dakra Prime [Vengeful Revenant] (If this stance didn't exist, I would not use single swords.)

Paracesis [Tempo Royale] (I can't get enough of that elbow slam.)

Honorable mentions for the Sarpa [Bulllet Dance] and Skiajati [Decisive Judgement]. (The Sarpa isn't much for damage, but Shattering Impact and Life Strike turn it into the weirdest little utility gun ever, and it's very pretty.) My most used melee is probably the Guandao, and it's my outright favorite for looks, but it was a below average weapon before 3.0 and didn't get the kind of stat buffs most things got, either.

Edited by CopperBezel