Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Top 3 Melee Weapons

(XBOX)WolfKingLeo

Kuva Shildeg It slices, It dices, It slams and Crowd controls all your enemies... How many credits would you pay for this wonder that does it all?  What if I told you you could pick it up for free in this limited time offer from your friendly neighborhood Lich just roaming around the Sedna node Adaro.
Sephan Zaw modded to a Katana with an exodia epidemic for its rhino stomp and viral proc on enemies.  I personally like the Blind Justice stance movements that allow me to move very quickly to an enemy with a slash attack then perform either a quick solo attack or do a broad sweeping attack for a group but there are two other stances if you don't like that one.
Sigma & Octantis Captain America style shield toss stun locking and slashing up our enemies since 2017.

According to my summary:

1.  Keshig.

2. Scindo Prime

3. Jat Kittag

I was a little surprised by the second two, I know I've used them alot but I wouldn't have figured they'd be tops. 

The Keshig has been on most missions since I got it.  I decided I wanted this the moment it was introduced and it proceeded to be the first melee riven I got, and with a great roll at that which cemented the place it already had as my mainstay weapon.