Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

As a console tenno I just want to share my love and affection for DE <3

(XBOX)ECCHO SIERRA

The last console update we got was on December 18th. I know the cert process microsoft makes them go through isnt their fault but man, it's been kinda painful waiting to catch up to the current pc build. 

I'm pretty happy to hear that our next update will see us caught up, including the kuva lich changes. I'm also excited because unless I went full derp (that's a possibility) it seems like they're looking to change their release schedule for 2020 in a way that hopefully means we wont be so far behind pc every time theres an update to the game.

Edited by (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA
Typo
  • Like 1

Same here! 

Nintenno are often the last in line for a variety of reasons (which are no fault of DE's; it's just the nature of working with a platform that's still new-ish and admittedly underspecced compared to other consoles and especially PC)... even with the logistics issues faced dealing with multiple consoles + ever changing PC things, I appreciate the fact they do our best to keep us in the loop on when we get updates and/or let us know if something's going to be delayed. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

it's been kinda painful waiting to catch up to the current pc build. 

it certainly ahs. I'd argue that this was a worse period of time in Warframe than Specters of the Rail - and yes, i was there for that, at the time many of us felt like Warframe could have gone under - but that was a walk in the park compared to this; waiting well over a month with a new and extremely buggy game-mode and a half-baked Lich system.

still, the wait is almost over, I just hope DE don't put us through this kind of thing again. next time you want an update before the new year, ASK IF IT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT RUSHING FIRST! ... if it can, great, if not, wait until AFTER the holidays and use it to kick off the new year.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

it certainly ahs. I'd argue that this was a worse period of time in Warframe than Specters of the Rail - and yes, i was there for that, at the time many of us felt like Warframe could have gone under - but that was a walk in the park compared to this; waiting well over a month with a new and extremely buggy game-mode and a half-baked Lich system.

still, the wait is almost over, I just hope DE don't put us through this kind of thing again. next time you want an update before the new year, ASK IF IT CAN BE DONE WITHOUT RUSHING FIRST! ... if it can, great, if not, wait until AFTER the holidays and use it to kick off the new year.

Honestly, after seeing what Steve said about ideas changing, I can say that this Update WASNT rushed.

But it was changed so many times that they didnt leave the 2nd base.

In Tennocon 2018 it was one interation, in Tennocon 2019 it was another, in December it was another. There were, AT LEAST, 3 different builds.

If they didnt launch in December, I bet the one we would eventually get would be different from this one and NO DAMN DIFFERENCE in the state.

So, again: not rushed, but changed so many times that it didnt go very far.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I wasnt here for that. But I can imagine. I dont think it would have been this bad if it didnt happen to get released right before the holidays. I dont know what their break schedule actually was but it seemed like that added at least a week. 

I also think part of it is just the fact that we got two relatively big expansions that needed "fixing", liches and railjack. 

I was anticipating that our next update wouldn't even be the newest pc build, glad to hear I was wrong about that especially.