Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 New Kuva weapons are coming what would you like to see?

(XBOX)Thang Hung

The point(ish) of Kuva weapons was to reintroduce weak/unpopular weapons to make them viable and compete with other weapons. Following that trend, I personally would like to see the Stug finally get some much deserved love. Another good candidate for weak and unpopular is the Hind, maybe the Buzlok also because its never actually used (there was that one time where people were experimenting with it for eidolon hunts but it still couldn't compete with Rubico or Lanka, etc.) There's only one Kuva melee weapon also, so maybe they'll introduce another but with melee 3.0 almost every weapon is pretty strong and viable. 

If we're throwing all of that aside, then I would like to see a Kuva Sobek and Kuva Twin Krohkur

We'll just have to wait and see. They'll probably show them during Devstream 137.

Edited by Kalsiam
  • Like 1

It could be really fun to see some more single weapons made into twin versions (Like dubba-stubba). Weapons like twin kulstar, twin machete or even twin jat kittag are some I'd love to see.

Could also be cool to see some of the weapons currently ingame but only as enemy weapons, like the nox gun, the ghoul saw and the carver twin saws.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anthraxicus said:

Personally, Miter. But I know I won't bring myself to grind Liches ever again, so I don't really care.

Did you read the changes that will come next week?
I will start to play them again if they are what they write in the patch notes.

I want the Hek! It should have been of the first kuva weapons released.

Edited by vegetosayajin

13 minutes ago, vegetosayajin said:

Did you read the changes that will come next week?
I will start to play them again if they are what they write in the patch notes.

I want the Hek! It should have been of the first kuva weapons released.

Yeah, I did. It became quite clear DE doesn't know what the problems with Liches are, which is why they are given us more ways to completely avoid this awfully boring mechanic instead of making it fun, and I don't think I have the patience to keep trying for a single weapon until I get a good bonus. Might as well put the weapons on the market already.