Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 New Kuva weapons are coming what would you like to see?

(XBOX)Thang Hung

On 2020-01-30 at 12:14 PM, (XB1)Thang Hung said:

Personally Kuva Ignis and Atterax. Khomak, Marelok and Jat Kittag would be cool too. 

What are your personal wants?

Personal wants aside. It will be the nukor and the hind. I'm not sure what is with all the guessing. There is nothing to guess. Rebecca showed them off.

3 hours ago, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

Personal wants aside. It will be the nukor and the hind. I'm not sure what is with all the guessing. There is nothing to guess. Rebecca showed them off.

If true, interesting. Nukor took too long to kill stuff for me . Hind i felt uunderpowered. Neither have a side or upgrade version right?

11 minutes ago, NigglesAU said:

If true, interesting. Nukor took too long to kill stuff for me . Hind i felt uunderpowered. Neither have a side or upgrade version right?

Nope. Hind has a mod that gives it a 100% damage bonus on the last bullet if you hit with the previous four in a single burst, but that mod is Conclave exclusive. Also, on top of the Kuva Nukor and Kuva Hind there is also the Kuva Bramma, which is basically a Grineer explosive bow.

On 2020-02-01 at 4:51 PM, (XB1)Rust Plague said:

Rebecca showed them off on the Devstream on Friday. Thread was started on Thursday, hence the guessing. 

Edited by (XB1)Thang Hung