Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Panzer, The Walking Arsenal

(PSN)TeynKu

Just messing around with a fun loose concept. I see her as the War Machine to Hildryn's Ironman.

Panzer the walking arsenal. The Tank.

A hulking frame modeled after old world tanks She is a monster loaded with heavy artillery an unstoppable force of destruction.

Heath- 100 (300 at rank 30)

Shield- 100 (300 at rank 30)

Armor- 450

Energy- 150 (225 at rank 30)

Passive: Kill Streak- Panzer Gains 10 armor per kill stacking to 300 and begins to decay by 10 five seconds after the last kill.

Ability one: Unstoppable- Panzer's body exudes an aura allowing them to run and bullet jump into enemies with a large amount of impact and blast damage knocking down and trampling enemies. deactivates after 15 seconds and can be extended with recast. Damage is based on armor and frame damage.

Ability two: Rail Gun- Exalted Primary Weapon, Panzer Fires a shoulder mounted cannon with charged firing dealing natural magnetic and puncture damage.

Ability three: Seekers- Double activation, first tag targets by looking at them consuming energy for each target marked, second activation Panzer's shoulders open up firing a barage of scatter missles seeking out tagged enemies dealing blast damage.

Ability Four: Paint the target target an enemy launch a missle into the air. When it lands on the target it deals a large scale explosion of radiation damage adding DOT to surrounding enemies and HOT to nearby allies.

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

True, just sounds like she has a lot weapons on her at any one time. In theory the two weapons you proposed could be used in the same way as other Warframes where if you don't select a weapon it will use the one built into the Warframe. 

if you think about it most attack heavy frames technically have their weapons built in too, hers are just more visable, I wont lie I've been mulling the idea over from a few sources of inspiration, between a joking doom guy frame concept, to this awesome looking atlas prime i saw a short time ago and just wanting to make a better vauban lol

6 minutes ago, (PS4)TeynKu said:

if you think about it most attack heavy frames technically have their weapons built in too, hers are just more visable, I wont lie I've been mulling the idea over from a few sources of inspiration, between a joking doom guy frame concept, to this awesome looking atlas prime i saw a short time ago and just wanting to make a better vauban lol

Evidently there is a tech based Warframe planned that will have deployable turrets, drones, and such so I'm excited for that as I used to play Mass Effect 3 a lot as an engineer so I would always deploy turrets and drones for force multiplying. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, (XB1)Red Dough Boy said:

Evidently there is a tech based Warframe planned that will have deployable turrets, drones, and such so I'm excited for that as I used to play Mass Effect 3 a lot as an engineer so I would always deploy turrets and drones for force multiplying. 

yea I heard about her does she have her own model yet? Its weird how behind  she feels concidering DE for the longest time always had two frames waiting in the wings.

I see you, too have a desire to see a shoulder-cannon Frame.

Anyway, as for abilities:

1. Interesting take of letting it discharge on bullet jump rather than an innate directional charge like Zephyr or Rhino's abilities; would it perhaps discharge a radial explosion if you fell a great distance like the Shockwave mod?

2. I would say something about Exalted weapons usually being considered ultimates, but then again Hildryn has one as her first ability so I guess it's not really an issue.

3. Reminds me a bit of Ash's ult, except quicker and probably less damage due to being primarily Blast instead of  Finisher.

4. Does the tracking of the nuke follow the enemy as it moves, or does it merely lock on to their original location? I feel like a wide-area literal nuke ultimate should have some kind of failsafe against being locked on to a single target that runs off ahead of the rest and leaves nobody else in the blast zone, but I guess even if it were to lock on to the ground there's always a chance enemies could flee the red zone anyway. ...and now I'm suddenly imagining him emitting an air raid siren sound in a radial effect that momentarily stuns or confuses enemies around him so those he targets aren't able to flee the blast radius and those he doesn't target can be easier pickings for his team.

7 minutes ago, Cobalt313 said:

I see you, too have a desire to see a shoulder-cannon Frame.

Anyway, as for abilities:

1. Interesting take of letting it discharge on bullet jump rather than an innate directional charge like Zephyr or Rhino's abilities; would it perhaps discharge a radial explosion if you fell a great distance like the Shockwave mod?

2. I would say something about Exalted weapons usually being considered ultimates, but then again Hildryn has one as her first ability so I guess it's not really an issue.

3. Reminds me a bit of Ash's ult, except quicker and probably less damage due to being primarily Blast instead of  Finisher.

4. Does the tracking of the nuke follow the enemy as it moves, or does it merely lock on to their original location? I feel like a wide-area literal nuke ultimate should have some kind of failsafe against being locked on to a single target that runs off ahead of the rest and leaves nobody else in the blast zone, but I guess even if it were to lock on to the ground there's always a chance enemies could flee the red zone anyway. ...and now I'm suddenly imagining him emitting an air raid siren sound in a radial effect that momentarily stuns or confuses enemies around him so those he targets aren't able to flee the blast radius and those he doesn't target can be easier pickings for his team.

Glad you seem to like her, I'll answer in oder.

1. Its Bullet jump and running, really any action that causes her to make contact with enemies. although I like the shockwave idea on drop, It could create a short gravity well effect rooting a small circle of enemies.

2. The only reason I want it to be exalted is so its customizable. its not exactly an active ability like Excalibur's sword or Valks claws its more by like a hold charge and release.

3. Yes it's a low tier ash ult meant for more crowd control than killing though obviously it will kill on lower levels.

4. It will seek the target, that said an ally can be a painted target, get tagged and run into the middle of a crowd, cast a cc like say Hildryns 4 lift a group, slam them into place as the nuke falls, Hildy gets heals while crowd burns.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)TeynKu said:

Glad you seem to like her, I'll answer in oder.

1. Its Bullet jump and running, really any action that causes her to make contact with enemies. although I like the shockwave idea on drop, It could create a short gravity well effect rooting a small circle of enemies.

2. The only reason I want it to be exalted is so its customizable. its not exactly an active ability like Excalibur's sword or Valks claws its more by like a hold charge and release.

3. Yes it's a low tier ash ult meant for more crowd control than killing though obviously it will kill on lower levels.

4. It will seek the target, that said an ally can be a painted target, get tagged and run into the middle of a crowd, cast a cc like say Hildryns 4 lift a group, slam them into place as the nuke falls, Hildy gets heals while crowd burns.

Ah, fair enough.

Incidentally, have you seen my own shoulder-cannon-wielding Frame? I posted it here a while ago but haven't gotten much feedback on it yet.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...