Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not Getting Twitch Prime drops in my account

AwesomeShuckle

Question

I wasn't sure whether to post this in here or in bugs, but there wasn't an appropriate category for it in the bugs section. I have my twitch prime account linked to my warframe account, I've unlinked and relinked countless times. I've gotten twitch drops from streams and twitch prime drops before, but since the December Twitch Prime campaign, it will not give me anything when I claim them. It happened with Ember, and it happened again with the affinity booster this month. I claim and log into the game and still get nothing. I know my accounts are linked because I got drops from the last devstream, but it will not let me obtain my Twitch Prime rewards. Anyone else have a problem like this or anything that might help?

2 answers to this question

50 minutes ago, AwesomeShuckle said:

I've gotten twitch drops from streams and twitch prime drops before, but since the December Twitch Prime campaign, it will not give me anything when I claim them. It happened with Ember, and it happened again with the affinity booster this month. I claim and log into the game and still get nothing

I tend to get stuff without a message. It is just there.The booster one told me, the Ember one didn't.

If you are not getting them, do make sure it is linked to the CORRECT account. Assuming you actually have Twitch Prime.

I'm in the same situation. It's strange, I tried relinking a few times too. The starter pack (also tied to prime) showed up in-game as soon as I claimed it, but the drops from december to now haven't shown up, nor have I gotten an in-game message about it. Despite that, going onto the website shows Ember and the power booster as claimed.