Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could make one major change in warframe right now overnight

(PSN)sweatshawp

I'd add a searchable Marketplace with 5-6 trades per day; 100ducats per listing, no matter the cost of the item; listings last 1 week; changes to price cost 10 ducats. All prices are "buy-out" prices. If you run out of trades per day, your items no longer appear in the marketplace search. Price histories are available tracing back at least 1 year, listing buyer/seller names and amounts of plat - with warframe.market style graph views for analysis.

Potentially, able to list WTB listings, where you deposit the plat you're willing to spend, and if someone has the item, and wants that much plat, they fill your buy order (can cancel at any time and retrieve your plat.)

Yes, I think it would benefit the game.
No, I don't think a well-designed marketplace would ruin the economy.

You asked what I'd add... that's it.

21 minutes ago, (PS4)AyinDygra said:

Yes, I think it would benefit the game.
No, I don't think a well-designed marketplace would ruin the economy.

I respect your contribution but we already have such. Also people skip over the fact that Plat is a premium currency and ties into a majority of the purchasable items in wf. And market or a change to the market at this point isn't a smart nor safe move for wf because of how they've structured the economy. They can't even get the past few updates right as well.

Separate teams for upkeep of old content and creation of new. 

Project management restructuring to have clear goals and timelines.

Reopen the design council memberships and utilise inputs received.

Hire third party studios for prime trailers, 

Initiate experimental opt in subscription for dedicated server usage. 

Analyse purchase trends and rebalance PA cost and bundle items, 

Reconsider budget allocation for Tennocon vs development and marketing cost. 

Story telling of nightwave to include weekly/fortnightly stories from fan concept checks instead of intermission. 

Add an auction house with % fees on plat. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Why does everyone want this I'd be okay with an auction house on credit based trades but Plat being a premium currency is kinda predatory with an auction house 

If everyone wants this would it not stand to reason it is cause the current means to trade is too cumbersome and an alternative is needed? 

Plat trades being predatory is already a thing, but it's more cause of ignorance and greed more than anything else. 

Auction houses would elevate the ignorance problem for sure. 

I'd turn off the Life support for Conclave. it's dead. let's just forget it ever happened. Teshin would now have his own syndicate that works similar to Nightwave, but with permanent rewards, and no timers, achievable from simple long-term goals. e.g. kill 10,000 Elite Lancers and you can buy a Skin. something to keep players occupied and give everyone a chance at Teshin's rewards (which universal Medallions were supposed to before they got scrapped).