Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Toxic leeches

(PSN)hypo_thallamus

Question

So I'm still fairly new, maybe 4 months and I always read about toxic players but never seen anything then twice in a week.

One guy who died at least 6 times in 10 waves of hydron started having a go at another player so I told him to stop and he keeps dying so maybe he shouldn't be abusing people and he went on about how me and the other nova were s**t and stuff relating to our mums etc. 

Then..... Once again in hydron a limbo stands not out of sight but on top of the cryopod in the rift, no bubble, for the whole match

Removed

Didn't know they really existed. Do we ignore? Not really in any position to carry I think, I hold my own but it's just rude 😕

Edited by (PS4)hypo_thallamus

5 answers to this question

Remove the link / pin asap, calling others out on the forum is not allowed.

Use the ignore function for general idiocy. If it goes beyond that and/or it's to a level where you think a report is valid, take screenshots for proof and create a ticket for Support.

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

9 minutes ago, (PS4)hypo_thallamus said:

So I'm still fairly new, maybe 4 months and I always read about toxic players but never seen anything then twice in a week.

One guy who died at least 6 times in 10 waves of hydron started having a go at another player so I told him to stop and he keeps dying so maybe he shouldn't be abusing people and he went on about how me and the other nova were s**t and stuff relating to our mums etc. 

Then..... Once again in hydron a limbo stands not out of sight but on top of the cryopod in the rift, no bubble, for the whole match

link removed. (forum rules)

Didn't know they really existed. Do we ignore? Not really in any position to carry I think, I hold my own but it's just rude 😕

Just give that screenshot to support and report them. The game has an ingame report function as well (right click their names)

Sending screenshots of the chat of a toxic player (regarding anything they said) can also be sent.

Support link to report players.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Edited by Aadi880

my only issue is is that most people in pub runs are leeching one way or an other but also that leeching is/can be actually rewarded due to how affinity is obtained

if you have issues with your squad you can either leave the squad or ignore them. 

reporting people seems to be futile. and arguing with them never solves the problem. 

leeching occurs literally wherever its possible and its practically impossible to avoid 100% if you are not doing premade squads it just comes with the territory of most games.

id also like to mention that Hydron is terrible and usually one one person is actually getting kills in which means the other 3 members of the squad can do F all and it still gets cleared.

You said u a few months into the game and you are already probably spending more time than necessary in that leech central map. 

if you have the ability to go into ESO/SO/SPY(undetected)/Adaro stealth killing (solo) missions i suggest you do that instead. they are all faster methods of leveling your stuff  along with being in general more rewarding albeit with a modicum of effort on your part.

Edited For Clarity.

Edited by Makunogo