Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

anyone wanna discuss about unjustified things about warframe?

6-BristleBack-9

Turning Lotus into that thing was unjustified. She was protecting us in those cryopods until we logged in for the first time and now she's out of fashion and screaming like a madlady. That's unjustified if you ask me.

1 minute ago, 32768 said:

Turning Lotus into that thing was unjustified. She was protecting us in those cryopods until we logged in for the first time and now she's out of fashion and screaming like a madlady. That's unjustified if you ask me.

Brainwashing is a pretty unjust thing to do, too. If anything, Lotus was never voluntarily protecting us.

9 minutes ago, (PS4)oblivion_13test said:

I have never heard of this what is bad plat?

I trade you plat for a riven you have. Then I call my bank and say "yo I didn't buy that plat" . Warframe loses money, and tries to grab the plat that was bought, which you now have. Now if you spent some of that plat, and don't have excess to recoup, then your account is locked until YOU buy plat to make the difference and get out of the hole.

Big problem, with no way of knowing beforehand.

This thread being moved to off topic is fairly unjustified, just delete it if it's S#&$ stirring or whatever.

It's on topic and literally encourages discussion, moving it looks like you're trying to hide it.

Also, Wukong's treatment.

Edited by DeMonkey

7 hours ago, Kaotyke said:

The lack of pockets. There is no justification as to how we can grab all those items.

Do you forget the thing called 'item box' where you store your things in another dimension? We are the OP other world protagonists

4 hours ago, Tinklzs said:

I trade you plat for a riven you have. Then I call my bank and say "yo I didn't buy that plat" . Warframe loses money, and tries to grab the plat that was bought, which you now have. Now if you spent some of that plat, and don't have excess to recoup, then your account is locked until YOU buy plat to make the difference and get out of the hole.

Big problem, with no way of knowing beforehand.

If you contact DE they'll give you back the item you sold.