Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

K drives are perilous in the Plains of E

Daemmerung

Twice this morning, I've mounted a K-drive in the Plains of Eidolon, only to have my Warframe fall through the floor of the world immediately.  In each case I left the frame "falling" for 2-3 minutes before terminating the game with Alt-F4.  I had access to nothing other than the chat window for the duration.  /unstuck had no visible effect.  The fall appeared to be cycling through a loop: the Warframe's perspective would move steadily away from the visible plane of the world (as judged by certain artifacts visible from "beneath," such as the Unum's tower) for a certain distance, then reset, repeating the fall until I lost patience and terminated the game.

This took place in two separate game instances, separated by hard game restarts (that Alt-F4).

I've had this happen three times now and my friend has had it happen twice. I am a long time player teaching, along with my boyfriend, two new players the joys of warframe and this happens to be one, notice I said ONE, of the biggest issues we are having right now. The second one being the mission progress bug. I am really hoping these get fixed soon. Usually you guys, being DE, are super quick on fixing issues. Much love!