Jump to content
Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow 1.99 Question


AreeSoothsayer
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Educated_Beast said:

I don't watch Devstreams, are they removing the horribly outdated stasis system and going to allow us to save pets to Warframe configurations?  

 

If not, who cares what they do.  

Statis will be GONE! You can equip a different pet to each Warframe.  Just save the whole setup and you can switch the whole thing With a click.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

Statis will be GONE! You can equip a different pet to each Warframe.  Just save the whole setup and you can switch the whole thing With a click.

Wow!

Well, now I'm interested.  I've had some 7-forma kubrows in the freezer for over a year.  

I used to take out ardaza everyone in awhile for a big boss, but it got to be to much of a pain so I stick with smeeta for everything.  

When will this glorious thing occur?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Educated_Beast said:

Wow!

Well, now I'm interested.  I've had some 7-forma kubrows in the freezer for over a year.  

I used to take out ardaza everyone in awhile for a big boss, but it got to be to much of a pain so I stick with smeeta for everything.  

When will this glorious thing occur?

They're planning to release this in March.

Edited by (NSW)MasterJ93
Changed the wording
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Educated_Beast said:

Wow!

Well, now I'm interested.  I've had some 7-forma kubrows in the freezer for over a year.  

I used to take out ardaza everyone in awhile for a big boss, but it got to be to much of a pain so I stick with smeeta for everything.  

When will this glorious thing occur?

Hope that forma investment won't go to waste, considering I paid money for my forma.

2 hours ago, AreeSoothsayer said:

1 Will randomly generated Kubrows have a chance at those additional effects like damage reduction?

2 Will current Kubrows be rerolled when the new types are set into motion. I ask because I have over 50 pups.

I don't see how else genetic heritage bonuses would be introduced other than from random incubation. Those stats can't come from nowhere.

I'm extremely terrified in regards to current Kubrows being rerolled because I have an entire collection of forma'd Kubrows and 20 something genetic templates. I'm scared for you too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

I don't recall them talking about that. I would have to watch it again in order to find out.

well time to hit the full stream. cause most of the videos i have seen are the touching the new frame and the lich changes but nothing about kubrows. :sad:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, (NSW)MasterJ93 said:

No one's talking about the Pets changes? That's... strange.

well saw tactical potato and either i miss it or it was really small. seen Brozime summarize video right now and it shows in his notes so at least is something.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, ARAMN said:

well time to hit the full stream. cause most of the videos i have seen are the touching the new frame and the lich changes but nothing about kubrows. :sad:

It was like, 3-4 minutes of actual content and before that 2 minutes of goofing around instead of saying what it was. Plus Pets improvements don't generate as much views as "Kuva Lich overhauls!" or "new Warframe!" Which is sad considering the improvements needed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Copy from News page:

PETS 2.0

This is something Sheldon has been mentioning in passing on many Devstreams, but this time he came prepared with a napkin full of notes! Here are some of our current plans for a revamp of the Pets/Companions System:

  • Pet Stasis is being removed completely. Stasis Slots instead becoming Pet/Companion Slots.

  • Gearwheel-like commands will be implemented, allowing you to tell your Companion to follow/guard/etc.

  • Genetic Heritage is being looked into. So the more you breed your pets, there is the possibility of special traits being passed along: a Kubrow that is predisposed towards hating Grineer, a Kavat with an innate damage type resistance, etc.

  • Kubrows will be getting randomized heads and tails!

  • Moa Set Mods are in the works as well.

Some Companion-specific buffs/changes:

  • Howl on Huras will not make enemies run away, so you can actually shoot them

  • Helminth’s maggots will be getting a buff.

  • Sheldon mentioned a Sunika rework!                          
     
    Howl on Huras 🤔

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2020-02-01 at 12:58 AM, (PS4)Onder6099 said:

Pet Stasis is being removed completely. Stasis Slots instead becoming Pet/Companion Slots.

Gearwheel-like commands will be implemented, allowing you to tell your Companion to follow/guard/etc.

great the worst part of warframe control mechanics the gearbox. both in PC as well console.

i get the idea of them removing stasis and combining them with companion/sentinel slots since they have become part of Nightwave rotations but are the going to tweak with the prices in the market or are they going to leave it as it is (12 plat x 2) the other thing should makes no sense if they aren't going to redesign the darn gearbox or are they going to leave it as it is.

 

On 2020-02-01 at 12:58 AM, (PS4)Onder6099 said:
  • Howl on Huras will not make enemies run away, so you can actually shoot them

  • Sheldon mentioned a Sunika rework!                          

so  they are copy-pasting the ability effect of banshee's silence into a kubrow great, OH NO they better leave Sunika as it is cause that thing cost me plenty days to get it. that freaking kubrow could be the hardest thing to get besides farming for the Bite mod.

 

Edited by ARAMN
Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, ARAMN said:

so  they are copy-pasting the ability effect of banshee's silence into a kubrow great, OH NO they better leave Sunika as it is cause that thing cost me plenty days to get it. that freaking kubrow could be the hardest thing to get besides farming for the Bite mod.

Removing the running away part of Huras' howl makes it so enemies won't shoot you for a few seconds, which means you can shoot them without reprieve. Free CC. It also means Huras Kubrows won't cause all of the enemies it needs to kill run away, meaning it won't kill them. That thing was a pain to forma 7 times.

I don't see why you would want Sunika to remain the same. It's only purpose is holding down capture targets. Sahasa has the same finisher precept that lets it hold town targets like Noxes, or the Wolf of Saturn Six, but also recover energy orbs, health orbs, and ammo. So it's better.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...