Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for watching Devstream #137!

[DE]Rebecca

When are we going to get the option for higher simulacrum enemies levels? Dev option, you get a 5000 level cap, but we're stuck based on mastery that's equivalent of a 30-60 minute survival? It would be nice to actually test something like you by typing in a number and skipping a 4 hour survival to simply test a weapon.

Will the new Corpus ship get rid of the weak, I uhh mean "reinforced" glass? Are the days of breaking glass, setting off an alarm by bullet jumping past glass done?

Also no Sobek love was quite the disappointment. One of the best weapon deserves a variant. Had hopes it would have been a new kuva weapon. 

but FINALLY, more progress on the good Nova deluxe. I'm buying that as soon as I log in after that update goes out.

One thing I would like to see in the pets 2.0 rework is that they have a mod like Djinn, the Reawaken mod. Ordis picks them um, heals them, and they come back. Don't know about the rest of the people, but Im kind of starting to be lazy reviving everybody's pet

3 minutes ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

Probably not, they're bows. Unless they change the requirements CS only works on rifle explosive weapons atm.

Well yeah I agree we probably won't be able to if the Kuva Bramma ships without any changes to Cautious Shot

But Rebb was saying "why is everyone screaming about self-damage? we have a whole mod to solve that, and we buffed it and there's an exilus slot too"

And I agree, self-damage isn't that big of a deal... if you can equip Cautious Shot on the Kuva Bramma, which you probably can't.

Personally pretty sad about Garuda's new augment. I feel like guns already reload fast enough i dont need an ability to do it for me. It would be nice if it gave my team some energy instead, not as much as you get yourself but just some would be nice over an auto reload

So i noticed that valence fusion changed the weapon from electricity -> radiation. Is there no way to keep the base element preserved? Does it take the higher element of the two weapons? The one being most recently "fusioned"? Any clarity would be nice.

8 minutes ago, Skaleek said:

So i noticed that valence fusion changed the weapon from electricity -> radiation. Is there no way to keep the base element preserved? Does it take the higher element of the two weapons? The one being most recently "fusioned"? Any clarity would be nice.

I'm guessing it will combine like mods, in order of fusing, and if you add again a present element it increases the combined power. What I wonder is if they will allow 2 damage combinations (ie: Rad + Viral) simply happen.

not sure how i feel about kitgun primary weapons. i was expecting primary weapons on the third "open world" area, but not from Fortuna (I was hoping Steve would forget about promised primary kitguns). On the one hand i will change my Supra for Rattleguts primary for sure, but on the other hand it still will be a Rattleguts... >_>

Archived