Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Parazon Finishers easier to perform on regular enemies

(PSN)DidelphisV

I think we can all agree that the animations for Parazon kills are spectacular, and many of the Parazon mods are pretty brilliant as well

which is why it’s sad they’re basically unusable in regular content. I propose Making Enemies briefly invulnerable when opened up to Mercy. I’m only talking 1 or 2 seconds, Enough so that they aren’t instantly accidentally nuked before you even get a chance to get them with your Parazon. And if you don’t want to finisher them, just have them die as soon as that window is up (so you can still speed run through without having to worry about having to Finisher every enemy if you don’t want to)

idk, I’m open to other suggestions. It just feels like the system we have now is a bit pointless in 99% of the game 

• Like 2

I'm inclined to agree, though I don't know how they'd go about doing it (making them briefly invulnerable sounds like it'd be a bit annoying when you're just trying to clear rooms). I'd love to see the animations more often, but have yet to see them on anything that isn't a Lich or Thrall—simply because if anything is at the point where it can be mercy'ed to death, it either dies of a DoT or gets shot by my sentinel before I can close the gap. Perhaps some kind of random chance roll on enemies? If you damage them even a little bit, they have a 0.05% chance of being able to be mercy'ed right away, no matter how much HP they currently have. Something like that.

• Like 1

It'd make things like Health and Energy Conversion a lot better to use without extremely specific set-ups. Making enemies merciable on death instead of at like 20% HP in the same manner as Thralls could work, considering the Parazon isn't use for any of its functions originally proposed other than mercies and hacking.

• Like 1

I only see use for Parazon Finishers when i'm past lvl 200 at least.Enemies below that dies way too fast for me to use the Parazon, especially when you're procing Bleed damage at the 5Ks per half a second or just one shotting them with heavy damage. It's cool how it works at high levels or not but yeah it needs to be more practical to use.

• Like 1