Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hows that possible, spawn rate lich x 4

(PSN)Midcall

Just now, (PS4)Midcall said:

but when i kill mine, hes not enraged any more. this dude got killed 3 times back to back and still he spawned every time

I only see that being Possible when the Lich is at lvl 5 since the Lich can keep it's Anger no matter what at that level.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

his lich spawned 4 times

I notice you're on PS4, are you sure it wasn't a UI bug? sometimes the Lich names come up wrong, I tend to see "Agor Rok" - which I believe is a placeholder name - come up a lot, and there's no way everybody has the same Lich with the same name. sometimes my Lich has talked when we're fighting some else's, or they say lines about getting stronger when they leave and don't rank up. the dialogue is kinda borked honestly, so unless you got a good look at the Lich and it really was the exact same one, it was probably a UI bug.

25 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I notice you're on PS4, are you sure it wasn't a UI bug? sometimes the Lich names come up wrong, I tend to see "Agor Rok" - which I believe is a placeholder name - come up a lot, and there's no way everybody has the same Lich with the same name. sometimes my Lich has talked when we're fighting some else's, or they say lines about getting stronger when they leave and don't rank up. the dialogue is kinda borked honestly, so unless you got a good look at the Lich and it really was the exact same one, it was probably a UI bug.

Same thing happens in PC still so most likely a Universal Bug that haven't been fixed yet.