Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Latron Shoulder wtf

OmegaSift

Why is it only one shoulder, and more so than that why did it not say so in its item description? I got it not knowing these things and now i feel ripped off. It looks cool but i'm not going to wear it on just the one side. This is very annoying, item should say its only for one side. Is there any way to refund my ducats?

Edit: The item even says its a set of armor

What is there to be ripped off about? It's literally like... an hour of fissures.

Also, all Prisma sets are added piece by piece. Sure it should say "left" or "right" but don't pretend to be thunderstruck.
Less acting.

1 minute ago, Berzerkules said:

Feels like I bought a pair of shoes only to realize once i got home the shoe box only contained the left shoe. Go back to the store and find out they only sell left shoes. 

At least there's a store for all the people with two left feet like me! xD

you just know the only reason DE does this - dividing armour new armour sets into single pieces - is to make Baro seem worthwhile when you already have everything else he sells. the rest of that armor will be already made, but it'll take another 3-4 visits before you can have the set... and then they'll sell the complete set in one go at some point.

but hey, better they just do this with cosmetics than the actual game itself, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2020-02-16 at 3:04 PM, r21187 said:

so we will have latron prism at the end of this madness?

i mean we have a prism wraith kuva of same weapon and latron is quite something too 

btw warframe dint make it to top 10 of steam even with mod of baroo LoL 

This game has been around for the better part of a decade, baro's bi-monthly visit with 90% of his inventory being existing items that most people have is not going to make a difference lmao

18 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Armored set is the key expression! I am aware of the NW Series 2 standalone piece and the Provokk shoulder pad :3

Does it say armor set or just armor?

Maybe the Prisma Latron is supposed to be held on the other shoulder witha new Holster that he will bring as well. 

Now that I think about it....that would look pretty sweet to have the Prisma Latron and a bee Holster that sits off the back shoulder kind of like how Ash has his shotgun. Hail of bullets baby.

Oh yeah....don't forget the Kubrow head shoulder piece as well.

On 2020-01-31 at 4:26 PM, Sunai_Moonswing said:

Uhm.. Let me check. I think so? 

Yeah, once it was all introduced, all the pieces became available. It's done that way to avoid causing ducat panic as it's not announced in any trackers. But repeating parts are. 

you: "to avoid ducat panic"

primed chamber: *3000 ducats with no warning whatsoever*

Archived