Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glass maker poster looks too familiar

So, for those of you who saw the dev stream today, and for anyone who is also a fan of Destiny, may have noticed the next Nightwave series poster. To me, it looks very similar to the Vault of Glass raid logo from Destiny. Even the name doesn't help with the similarities; Vault of Glass, Glass Maker. Anyone think the same thing?

Pics for comparisons:

Vault of Glass logo

https://www.google.com/search?q=destiny+vault+of+glass+emblem&client=ms-android-verizon&prmd=sinv&sxsrf=ACYBGNRWjjh8Vd9rHsDmdbLxCqZZ0k6YQw:1580516220732&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjnzZffia_nAhXJWM0KHZptBlEQ_AUoAnoECA8QAg&biw=412&bih=652&dpr=2.63#imgrc=OGmk2OP_AIZ-yM

Glass Maker poster

https://www.warframe.com/news/devstream-137-overview

Edited by (PS4)PlasmaHedge
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, (PS4)PlasmaHedge said:

Vault of Glass,

ugh, year one destiny, now there's a mixed bag of good and bad memories. a raid that was fun, a rocket launcher that was insanely overpowered, and perhaps the worst RNG veer in the form of Master Rahool; I'd still like to put a bullet in the blue face of that spineless- ahem, where was I?

oh yeah, Glass Maker is supposedly gonna be like a murder mystery or something, and not about the guy who keeps forgetting to replace the broken windows on corpus ships (I hope the remaster of the Tileset does away with those. it was a cool gimmick at first, but when you just want a run done quick and everyone's running AoE weapons, constant decompressions tend to drag, even with Ciphers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, elmetnuter said:

Ok. So what's up with glass evoking triangles to the designers? We may never know.

When you break glass, it usually turns into jagged pointed shapes, which can often include triangles or very thin trapezoids. Triangles are both geometrically simple (and thus aesthetically pleasing) and are jagged and pointed. Therefore, glass.

In the same way, broken glass is often portrayed with triangles in art even though it rarely actually breaks that way.

I hope nothing happens to the cephalon that makes rivens, causing us to only be able to obtain them through Shards, but we get to pick what weapon we get the riven for, resulting in more grind for shards, less randomness, more kuva. 

Or it could be an assassination attempt, or successful assassination on Ergo Glast, leader of Perrin Sequence by Nef Anyo and his non tau sentients. Alad V and his Amalgams, or even the return of the sentients.