Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are Shedu part drops shared with the squad?

BiasVoltage

Question

9 answers to this question

There is no source, but assuming that person's opinion reflect the truth it must be an oversight. Asteroid base commander drops like the Pennant and Quellor are shared, too.

And having the shedu parts as an individual drop promotes bumrushing the anomaly as soon as the mission starts and letting your good squadmates handle the RJ's survival while you look for your arm cannon.
And assuming you are nice enough to inform your squad about the drop it'll probably have despawned by the time they get around to entering the anomaly.

On 2020-02-02 at 2:10 AM, BiasVoltage said:

Patchnotes Empyrean 27.0.12 - Yes, on PC. Sorry consoles...

Finally something with a little substance to it. It explicitly excludes ammo/HP/energy pickups so I'm assuming everything else is included.

Gonna mark this as answered.

"Gonna mark this as answered". Really?

The patch notes do not reference the Shedu. As stated in your "answer" ... "I'm assuming".

So an assumption is now a definitive answer???????

As you are using an assumption as a definitive answer wouldn't an equally definitive answer be the assumption that Shedu drops are not shared?

The patch notes specifically mention some items as included or excluded. The patch notes make no reference to Shedu. Oversight? Wouldn't be the first time.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

22 hours ago, JeranTek said:

I have personally experienced shared Shedu drops on PC. I was engineering and flying RJ while others were on the anomaly. I got the Shedu drop.

Thank you for this reply. I am on console and we have only just got the "shared" BP update. When I next do the anomaly I will let others go into the anomaly and kill the sentients whilst I kill the enemies to speed up mission completion.

Have fun and may RNG be forever in your favor.

I’m not even sure it’s dropping on PC. I’ve done maybe 15-20 sentient runs as pilot and not seen one piece drop. Have it built from before recent update but did they change the drop rates?

edit:  I see Tenno have gotten it to drop recently. Still doesn’t feel right. 

Edited by hendrix923