Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs in the veil

(PSN)venompool422004

The bubble that heals the ships in the veil is giving infinite effect, making it impossible to kill any ship.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Another railjack bug please fix this

My new bug is game breaking, at least any bug before the update would just suspend the game and I could get back where I left off, and if the mission elements could be done, it could at least get completed. Now I get a random sudden blue screen bug that shuts the whole game down with no suspended game to restore you lose everything, but what hurts the most is the restart is clearly past the sentient anomaly. I think you might consider some sort of on error one time single token instant anomaly trigger,because you cant even go back and try to narrow down what might have gone wrong. Anyway the whole game just abruptly stops, you can be piloting, smashing a reactor, looting outside your ship. Maybe the sony error report gives some insight? not to me though.

On 2020-02-01 at 9:24 AM, (PS4)venompool422004 said:

The bubble that heals the ships in the veil is giving infinite effect, making it impossible to kill any ship.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  Another railjack bug please fix this

Just wondering if you can lure them out past the effect i try to stay as far away as possible for as long as possible, it takes longer but since Im playing solo i try to minimize my risks and that helps me for now.