Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Catchmoon Kitgun build opinion?

PenderTheTyrant

Question

14 answers to this question

Serration, Diffusion, Gambit, Cracker....   Riven+Hammer shot...... combo element of choice (U can choose between x2 90% or x2 60/60)

If your going to crit you wanna crit HARD.  And hammer shot will help boost your crits up to x6 probably.  As well as add some status which combined with 60/60 mods could see your catchmoon doing both crits and status very easily....  

Lethal doesnt improve things that much over what diffusion does.  Sure it would be nice but  more damage and bigger crits > slightly more fire rate/multi.....   

Also Pax seeker is ok I get you want extra damage and headshots floating around.  But Pax Charge = infinite ammo... Your gun reloads any time your not firing.   That is hella nice.

-----------------

I've rolled my catchmoon riven so many times and its still garbage =(.   

I use my catchmoon for only 3 things....  Profit taker,  Exploiter (coolant spiders),  and Index....   Wukong that bi otch and let the clone run around with catchmoon while u melee...  

Otherwise i dont use secondaries at all..... and if I did my twin stubba's would quickly rocket to the top of my most used heh.   

All the same crap he has except Primed Heat mod and 60/60 frost mod in place of the Riven and creeping bullseye, and honestly if I forma the slot I have the primed heat mod on I can fit one of the non-prime elemental damage mods in place of the 60/60 for even more damage.  I just don't care to at the moment.

Oh and of course the kitgun parts for max crit and damage I think, It's been a while since I made it.

Edited by Tekkarath

- fire rate is never a good idea for the catchmoon except if you have a meme-build
+ fire rate is always a increase in dps even if your cc got a little bit less
in short creeping bullseye is not worth it on the catchmoon
augur pact is also irrelevant 
my build(almost the same as yours):
mEFCD4m.png

with lethal momentum in the exilus and pax seeker in the arcane 
the only thing I will replace in it with your riven is...nothing tbh, but for the sake of experiment maybe the target cracker
it will be worse than my standard build but it will have a riven in, I guess

1 hour ago, vegetosayajin said:

- fire rate is never a good idea for the catchmoon except if you have a meme-build
+ fire rate is always a increase in dps even if your cc got a little bit less
in short creeping bullseye is not worth it on the catchmoon
augur pact is also irrelevant 
my build(almost the same as yours):
mEFCD4m.png

with lethal momentum in the exilus and pax seeker in the arcane 
the only thing I will replace in it with your riven is...nothing tbh, but for the sake of experiment maybe the target cracker
it will be worse than my standard build but it will have a riven in, I guess

Pretty much the same as mine, i did put Lethal Momentum after.