Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make Orvius Great Again

Unlucky_John

Orvius got clapped after melee rework, mainly it's special ability. It used to be really nice and handy piece of CC but now it's really uncomfortable to use and not worth at all even the weapon it self is outclassed by other glaives. Being able to use it in dual wield was probably the best thing about it but having to switch into melee mode and needing to throw it after blocking is just uncanny. Please Make Orvius Great Again.

• Like 1

Yeah i agree, it completely defeats the purpose of using a single hand secondary with it when you can't even use the special attack. It just doesn't feel good and could be easily fixed by making it work while aiming with secondary instead. This feels like a bug / oversight. 😞

Edited by Lowkey.Thicc

Still even after the minor fix to the orvius, it is usless... cant puppet on dash wire, cant dual wield the way i used too, can make it end game viable... im loving the new updates and man these kuva lichs are super fun now... but id love my Main weapon back... Ivara and Orvius were my #ones man... Though Ivara still is... shes a godess whom ill love for a lifetime... WARFRAME for life!... lol... Im just hoping our playstyles unique to each one of us isnt dragged down too much in further updates.... I like being unique... 

6 hours ago, ShadowHound15 said:

I have found you have to have a single handed secondary and throw it then. It will do the special every single time this way.

RIP.  Just another example of how removing channeled attacks effected more than DE realized.  

In case you're wondering, channeled attacks could destroy enemy bodies so that enemies would get alerted from seeing their dead homie during stealth runs.  

This last update made orvius dual wield feel much better thanks for the work. The accurate tracking returned as well as the return of my lifting an enemy off the ground and procing a massive crowd control gas cloud, while still being able to shoot at the same time.

• Like 2