Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whatever happened to adding NPCs in Dojos?

Tuxie

It was something that Steve talked about a while back, about adding NPCs in your dojo to liven up the place. 

Whatever happened to it? I know that there’s some NPC that are the part of the Dry Dock room, but that’s about it. You can’t move them, add them, or add any NPCs in that or any of the other rooms.

Is this just one more of those things that was promised and then forgotten?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Xenox_Ilz-ot said:

They said they scrapped the idea because of, suggestive placements & poses

I can't be the only one that sees the Irony in that: they censor profanity a lot, yet they've used it on streams before and there's been no end of live double-entendres and innuendos; it's all entertaining of course, hilarious at times, but it kind of sends mixed messages, you know? of course, there are those who would do suggestive things, hell, there are still people doing the Nezha thing (you know what) in chat and wondering why they get banned.

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I can't be the only one that sees the Irony in that: they censor profanity a lot, yet they've used it on streams before and there's been no end of live double-entendres and innuendos; it's all entertaining of course, hilarious at times, but it kind of sends mixed messages, you know? of course, there are those who would do suggestive things, hell, there are still people doing the Nezha thing (you know what) in chat and wondering why they get banned.

We can't justify the level of mistake they make , with the level of mistaken we will make.

We don't know when to stop, and at least they do. Yes is ironic and hypocritical but they are above the rules, the standards we both have are different... Because they make the rules and here is the deal if they follow or not what is it to us, we will get punish if we do.

We just shouldn't try to justify our wrongs with what they are allowed to do

5 hours ago, Leavith said:

We can't justify the level of mistake they make , with the level of mistaken we will make.

We don't know when to stop, and at least they do. Yes is ironic and hypocritical but they are above the rules, the standards we both have are different... Because they make the rules and here is the deal if they follow or not what is it to us, we will get punish if we do.

We just shouldn't try to justify our wrongs with what they are allowed to do

I get what you are saying but the players and the developers make the game together. If for example all the players would quit or leave because the developers are being unjust/unfair and just abusing their power. Then the game will die. I don't think you should think in terms of "inferior player vs superior develper". 

29 minutes ago, Jadous said:

I get what you are saying but the players and the developers make the game together. If for example all the players would quit or leave because the developers are being unjust/unfair and just abusing their power. Then the game will die. I don't think you should think in terms of "inferior player vs superior develper". 

Nah so far theres just people goes "Im quitting this game!" but theyll come back like in a day or on a week, lol the truth is things like this are calculated they know the kind of people who play this game its like stockholm syndrome, hate the game but still play anyway.

1 hour ago, --DSP--Jetstream said:

Nah so far theres just people goes "Im quitting this game!" but theyll come back like in a day or on a week, lol the truth is things like this are calculated they know the kind of people who play this game its like stockholm syndrome, hate the game but still play anyway.

"Sees Warframe player charts for the last 2 months" 

Steve Carell Lol GIF

Well... The cleaner drones are technically NPC. 

But yeah, they probably put it in the "not worth the effort" pile. 

Potential for profanity is a stupid reason, in a mature game and there is plenty of that already possible, one of the dry docks had suggestive decorations built around and into the crew that is visible.