Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Commodore prime return

(PSN)BGReckless

This is me.. again... asking and reminding for the commodore prime return as to me it looks just amazing and I’m addicted to operator fashion. I am just hoping it comes out for anyone who doesn’t have it and can enjoy the pleasure of our godly operator and will look good for Natah in New War.

This is me.. again... asking and reminding for the commodore prime return as to me it looks just amazing and I’m addicted to operator fashion. I am just hoping it comes out for anyone who doesn’t have it and can enjoy the pleasure of our godly operator and will look good for Natah in New War.

21 minutes ago, Quarterdane said:

Commodore was a part of Zephyr's PA, and Zephyr's only been vaulted for a bit under two months.

Well, if they wait for a zephyr prime unvault to add those accesories in prime vault it is gonna take a very long time >_>

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

I remember the commodore 64 my first computer.

Seriously though the Operator commodore pack does look great I have it but am using a hybrid of it with other parts at the moment.

7 hours ago, Diavoros said:

Well, if they wait for a zephyr prime unvault to add those accesories in prime vault it is gonna take a very long time >_>

7 hours ago, Quarterdane said:

Commodore was a part of Zephyr's PA, and Zephyr's only been vaulted for a bit under two months.

8 hours ago, Ham_Grenabe said:

DE only recently stopped supporting the C64 as a platform! 😝

8 hours ago, (PS4)smb-twisted said:

Loved the commodore 64.

You guys are lucky to have been around I loooove that suit sooooo much, please DE answer my ma call