Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting nitain extract when Nightwave finished

...L.u.n.a...

Hello DE.

I would like to point out, that when out of Nightwave, that is 30/30, and all the nightwave points are spent, one cannot buy Nitain extract anymore.

One of course cannot know that one will need nitain extract (and the quantity) to build some thing in future and thus becomes without any option to get nitain until next nightwave comes.

So please, either:

1) extend Nightwave beyond 30 points, so one can EARN and SPEND points till next Nightwave

2) make other options for nitain, like purchase or greater % to get one - doing 200 sabotage mission to get 10 nitain is out of question.

Thank you.

• Like 3

vor 1 Minute schrieb zioxei:

579819219332497408.gif

Every nightwave except the first intermission has allowed us to earn more credits past rank 30 and I'm certain those additional ranks are here to stay in the next seasons.

OP could mean the prestige ranks which are also 30, afterwards you cant get anymore nightwave credits. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ...L.u.n.a... said:

I meant after prestige 30.

If that's the case then you should spend your credits more reasonably. There's more than plenty of them to buy some spare nitain for future use. You can get 5 nitain from a single prestige rank so it would be really unreasonable not to use some credits on that instead of whatever else the nightwave shop may offer.

If they announce the ending date of Intermission II, then Series 3: The Glass Maker will be coming soon. They're following the same release plans similar to how Series 2 and Intermission II were launched after one ended to keep people locked from Nitain Extracts, Vauban, Alert Auras & Weapons, etc.

7 hours ago, ...L.u.n.a... said:

ranting about Nitain...

how much do you need? you actually can get more now than before the old alert system was emplaced waiting 4 hours for some players was a ordeal and trying to farming them out of caches or missions was or is out of the question due to the low percentage. get the auras you need (3 of them) and plan ahead cause you get on a single act enough to craft 2 frames.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)jaggerwanderer said:

This has been one long intermission though. It is itself a series. It doesn't look like DE had the foresight to count the amount of points needed to max out prestige ranks. Seems some people are prestige rank 30 but still got weeks to go until the next nightwave.

Ye, exactly the reason i stopped going for the bothersome things like do 5 different bounties in orb valis or something like those. Im at  NW 58 rank, 2 to go for the max and i just do things i would do regardless. Sometimes my activity happen to align with the objectives.

17 hours ago, ...L.u.n.a... said:

One of course cannot know that one will need nitain extract (and the quantity) to build some thing in future and thus becomes without any option to get nitain until next nightwave comes.

While I realise this doesn't solve the core issue, you can usually take an educated guess. I believe you need something on the order of 80 Nitain to build literally anything which costs that resource, so I'd personally prioritise stocking up on at least that much. You're unlikely to burn through that before another season rolls around.

• Like 1

Granted, the Intermission series was in response to not having access to nitian essence. Having to wait two to three weeks for the next nightwave because one has maxed out prestige ranks is fine in my book. Said person is just ahead of the curve. But we don't know when the next one it coming. Judging from the upcoming changes talked in the devstreams, my guess is next month. Which is supposely the anniversary of warframe (here's hoping we get double weekend boost again.). Then there's the fact that nighwave have to be sync with PC AND consoles. And we console have not gotten any significant update as of yet.

I have to go with we either get more prestige ranks or make nitain more obtainable, the drop rate is just utterly terrible.   Yes, I used some nightwave creds to buy some, but also, with the rarity of reactor/catalyst blueprints and me being a newer player(about 130 days with starting late 2019) have done a lot of grinding and lots of frames that need potatoes and weapons as well....and with Vauban Prime needing 20 nitain alone and having run out of prestige tiers...I don't see how I'm gonna be able to make it.  I've grinded out void sabotage missions so much only to get a single nitain in about 50 runs or so(along with not getting the mod I was after)...and that's not couning the other 30-40 or so I need to make some other things that I need made(yes, I figured up about 60 total I need very soon). Come on, there has got to be a better way.  

Edited by (XB1)Pedman711
Error on wording about vauban release

23 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I picked up on that - we are adding more Prestige ranks (next week, all Platforms) to this Intermission so that people can still earn Cred! 

Great!

How will that work with people that already accidentally completed some of their NW stuff already? Will those instantly be converted to ranks or will they be lost?

Why is there a limit of prestiege ranks anyway, it's not like you can get infinite ranks as there's no other way to earn standing in this one.

44 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

I picked up on that - we are adding more Prestige ranks (next week, all Platforms) to this Intermission so that people can still earn Cred! 

So what about the last 2+ weeks of dailies myself and others have skipped because they were capped? Will the added ranks be insured to be completed by those who are currently Rank 60? Will challenges retroactively be counted (Should I be doing dailies right now or holding off?)?

Edited by Voltage

42 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

My first reaction when i saw the first nightwave season was something like
"wauw, they're gonna pump out this much new content every few months?"

You guys need to make like half as many new characters, captura scenes, cosmetics, mods, models, weapons and whatever else for each nightwave and instead just cut down on the intermissions.
It's fine to put more generic rewards in the reward tables.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As much as that's appreciated, what if instead we get a small portion of creds for every night wave challenge we complete so we have a more consistent way of getting night wave offerings?

Because to some newer players(myself included), don't have a crapton saved up from alerts that were removed and only have a limited supply and to be able to get potatoes, even in small amounts, you have to completely forego that to buy nitain at 15 nw creds for 5.   And considering vauban prime alone takes 20 total to make, it's either lose effectiveness with being able to properly mod frames/weapons, or brickwall building stuff that takes nitain cause of such a horrendous drop chance.

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

i'd like to know the reasoning behind the 15 creds a rank
25 or even 20 would be so much better

with current numbers you get
7x dailies a week, worth 1k each
5x weeklies at 4.5k each
and 2x elite weekly at 7k each

totaling 43,500 max weekly standing, a bit over 4 ranks or 60 creds
15 short of a potato
doing every single activity in a week you still cant get a potato, but 10,000 kuva is only 50

either cred gain should be increased, or to not interfere with the rest of the cred store potatoes should only cost 50-60

• Like 2