Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friend can Invite me but I can't Invite Friend

(PSN)FaytLiongod

This issue started happening about a week ago. When I try to invite my friend ( who is also a clan member ) "Mordechai07" the invite is sent but when he tries to join me it states " Join session failed. Player doesn't exist". However we both show up on our friends list.

He then sends me a party invite and I'm able to join him just fine. We have played together for years without any issues till just recently. The only thing I can see that has changed is that I've completed my railjack mission where he is on phase 3 or 4 of the process.

We have unfriended each other and then re-added each other without any issues. He even deleted the game and reinstalled it. Still nothing. I'm also able to join random groups for missions without any issues. I took the time to grind out the Railjack so we can do the space battles together. 

• 1 month later...
On 2020-02-03 at 12:39 PM, (PS4)FaytLiongod said:

This issue started happening about a week ago. When I try to invite my friend ( who is also a clan member ) "Mordechai07" the invite is sent but when he tries to join me it states " Join session failed. Player doesn't exist". However we both show up on our friends list.

He then sends me a party invite and I'm able to join him just fine. We have played together for years without any issues till just recently. The only thing I can see that has changed is that I've completed my railjack mission where he is on phase 3 or 4 of the process.

We have unfriended each other and then re-added each other without any issues. He even deleted the game and reinstalled it. Still nothing. I'm also able to join random groups for missions without any issues. I took the time to grind out the Railjack so we can do the space battles together. 

I have this issue too and I've restarted,reinstalled restarted the internet too and nothing happened