Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

@DE proposition mods Harrow

Rollmex

I Recently unlocked Harrow, and I think it's weak. and i think a mod could change and make it better. A mod that allows Penance to convert extra lifesteal to overshield (only for harrow a think for the entire group would be too powerfull. because he's vulnerable and the warframe use a lot of his shield. what do you think?

Edited by Rollmex

Exowhatnow?

Harrow is the perfect support frame if played right. Moreso than Trinity, he can keep a team topped up in hp anf energy and has more cc and bonus invulnerability. Add to that the best deluxe skin in the game and being one of the few frames with all 4 useful abilities.

If you're having issues surviving, equip adaptation and spam 1, mission accomplished.

Only issue is that current meta doesn't support supports 😕

I meant overshield sorry, but wisp is a support and play by some people because she can bring many advantage and can survive without spamming abilities. Which is problematic when it comes to harrow I think. Moreover the invulnerability on 4 is short 6s (15s when moded) comes with a 3 second animation which is kinda slow, and not really enjoyable. and best deluxe skin comes to a warframe that no one play, isn't it sad ?

40 минут назад, Ver1dian сказал:

Only issue is that current meta doesn't support supports 😕

I don't know. People are happy when they see Wisp. xD

One thing I can say for sure, harrow is a cool specter.

Edited by zhellon

He's not that vulnerable in my experience, once you're stacked on overshield you have more than enough time to move out of a dangerous situation, or to kill what's threatening you, and since you actually have the 1 that simultaneously recharge your shield and immobilise ennemies, you rarely have to tank a lot of damage at once. Also considering the rather low cost of the 1, and that given that you recast it, you can have your 3 running in permanence, you rarely find yourself in a situation where you have no energy with Harrow. You could even if need be equip Quick Thinking and use your 3 to stay alive, that would work...

The 4 also helps to get out of a pinch, as the invulnerability, although short, starts directly when you cast the thing, and still last long enough to immobilize or kill what's around you.

Right now, aside from being a support in a DPS meta, i find Harrow to be a very good warframe, be it in solo or squads, it can handle easily any mission up until LVL100+. To me, the biggest flaw i can find is that only the ennemies you kill count for the 3, it makes it rather annoying to use when you got a nuke going berserk, and it could benefit from being similar to the 2, where it's a percentage of the damage dealt that gives energy to your squad, but aside from that, i very much enjoy it. The augment of the 4 that allow you to be permanently at +200% CC is quite pleasant too.

Another thing that could help him becoming a bit more survivable, would be if being under overshield prevented status, but that would also be kind of too much, since you're rarely not on overshield when you're Harrow... But that would help every other frame that rely on shields to survive rather than health/armor...

Its not a terrible idea.  But I don't think I'd ever use such an augment as it doesn't address the main situations in which I find him squishy.  Which are...

- when I can't get at targets fast enough but am still taking damage,

- when I've lost my buffs and have to start from scratch.  

Edited by Tiltskillet

Yes hes awesome support IF you play SOLO (or more like if you dont have AoE DPS in group), then he can really shine, and even then he gets destroyed by lvl 150+ (around 1h30m survival +- if you dont camp and just run and gun). Only saving grace for him is spamming constantly his 1 and occasional 4 without it hes dead meat (yes you can cheese stuff with operator/lockdown but thats for another topic). 

Adaptation is must have on him if you want to go "endurance" cause then you can somehow tank decently with shields.

There should be augment for his Thurible (more like Terrible, 4Head) that makes everybody (not just Harrow) being able to regain energy from kills in AFFINITY RANGE. So when you have DPS in group you are not completely obsolete (cause you cant get any kills thus no heal/energy for team).

There should be augment for his 4 that will give you some DR after the invul effect ends, well cause hes weaksauce if you try to facetank something (or you get hit randomly).

Not to mention hes hell to micromanage and after 1h+ survival i feel like im more watching all his CDs and keeping buffs up than playing game. Also hearing this sound of chaining every 3 make my head explode.

Atleast hes looking cool (love the graxx tennogen) and hes "must have" for eidolons.