Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitration using mele at time of death

(XBOX)BADD1ONE

15 hours ago, (XB1)BADD1ONE said:

On wave 58 of arbitration I was fighting for dear life. Using my mele weapon, the same button that accepts extraction of the mission. My god has DE not realized this exists the game with no secondary acceptance? I lost an hours worth of resources,  all wave rewards. X box

Was this, defense or interception? They are the only missions where you can extract right away. There is a huge tell for it. There are no mobs for few secs and the bars turn gray. I have never have this happen to me once in probably thousands of defense and interception rotations.

It is only every 5 levels (it cannot be level 58).

Unless you die, everything you collected in the mission is yours. Even if you did die, you still keep the rotation rewards.

You have to extract at some point. It is the only way to exit the mission.

Something is.. wrong. Maybe it bugged out? I had a bug happened to me before resulting in losing rewards.

Defense. To clarify. I was surrounded by lv. 172 infested. Using my A button like crazy to mele. I died, became a life support tombstone, the screen prompts, "so you wish to extract and get screwed over by DE" I'm still hitting A. And your pulled from the mission instantly. Keep in mind this process happens in milliseconds. Why not prompt to hit B or some other button to extract without reward. After the mission there is no mission progress option,  it didn't happen. 

On 2020-02-05 at 1:17 AM, (XB1)BADD1ONE said:

Defense. To clarify. I was surrounded by lv. 172 infested. Using my A button like crazy to mele. I died, became a life support tombstone, the screen prompts, "so you wish to extract and get screwed over by DE" I'm still hitting A. And your pulled from the mission instantly. Keep in mind this process happens in milliseconds. Why not prompt to hit B or some other button to extract without reward. After the mission there is no mission progress option,  it didn't happen. 

As you describe it, most definitely a bug. In a defense mission, the extract option is only after a wave has ended. Normally all mobs have died 3-4 secs prior. In addition, even if you died, you should keep the rotation rewards.