Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

railjack

AlvisDragon

Question

4 answers to this question

Most Railjack stuff improves your railjack.

The exception is the Shedu,, a small quest, and a tiny possibility of a particular Vandal or an Umbral Forma (I say tiny because I've done quite a bit out there and I've not seen one of either, also I already have the Vandal - it's a repeat.

Edited by JeranTek
Original question changed ompletely.

hace 5 minutos, JeranTek dijo:

The murmurs tell you which mods to use. They don't tell you what order to use them in.

The only way to learn that is to guess and stab your downed lich with it.

If the first mod is right then you will get another chance to down him and stab him again. If the second one is right then you get to down him a third time and stab him again. If the third mod is right then you get the choice to destroy or convert him. If he had an ephemera then you earn that with either choice. Destroy means you get his weapon, convert means you get a new friend who might turn up and distract you during later missions.

If you get any of the above things wrong then you know that mod doesn't go in that spot. Your lich will laugh, level up, and run off to fight another day.

*note* apparently this behaviour is changing soon(tm)

bro what

2 minutes ago, (PS4)l-p4p-I said:

bro what

Well the OP asked a question about how the Parazon worked and how to use mods in it. Then, while I was typing up my response, edited the original question to be about the railjack. So I answered the original question, then edited the thing to answer the new question. Hence the confusion.

• Like 1

hace 5 minutos, JeranTek dijo:

Well the OP asked a question about how the Parazon worked and how to use mods in it. Then, while I was typing up my response, edited the original question to be about the railjack. So I answered the original question, then edited the thing to answer the new question. Hence the confusion.

I see i see