Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What the Void is THIS luck!? :D

CHA0SXIII

So, I just did a capture mission in the Void - no special conditions, no unique, incounters - just a recourse and credit booster, I looked through all the containers there, (got 10 argon crystals in the proces) and was about to leave, when I smashed open one last - very much normal-looking - container and got 354 credits (not too unusual for one of those special containers that spawn from time-to-time, so far), 1 Mantis avionics blueprint, a Barrel Diffusion mod (Tenno, this is getting interesting), a 30 minute credit booster, and a whole Forma! Not a Forma blueprint - a pre-made, ready-to-use Forma!

I'd love to post the screenshots to back up what I'm saying, but I can't post them here for some reason.

Anyway, outside of alerts, GotL, etc, I haven't really heard of getting pre-built Forma in normal missions before. Anyone else have this kind of luck before? Is it a bug? Or is there some kind of special event going on that I'm not aware of?

PS: It was at Ukko.

Edited by CHA0SXIII
Forgot to mention location, as I am not that bright.

Rare Orokin Containers can give you a built Forma when you destroy it even if it’s a Reinforced or not. In Railjack, Umbra Formas drop at Veil but you would need high tier luck to find Reinforced Containers there and have a Umbra Forma BP drop. 

The difference between regular and rare orokin containers is very minor, can be easily missed. 

I once got one be smashing one behind a wall (you know the one with the multiple walls that go up) 

Didn't even realise it until I was out of the room and the forma popped up as a reward. 

Always listen for the zoomie-woomie sound when passing through Void missions, that sound gives away the rare containers. Sounds exactly like the hidden caches in sabotage mission. Other than that they look very similar to normal ones, only with a bit more fancy gold trimming.

On 2020-02-04 at 5:17 AM, kapn655321 said:

If you were to look at two containers side by side, one rare, one normal, you'd notice very slight color differences. As mention, rares are also shinier.

Those are how you get the different Orbiters. 😃

Landing Craft, not the Orbiter.

Everything below the ramp is the Orbiter, above the ramp is the Landing Craft that you take to missions, the Orbiter... Orbits.

2 hours ago, SilentMobius said:

Landing Craft, not the Orbiter.

Everything below the ramp is the Orbiter, above the ramp is the Landing Craft that you take to missions, the Orbiter... Orbits.

But why do we always see the Orbiter when we load into and out of missions?

edit: NVM that, I just saw on the wiki that everything we do see is the landing craft, we never actually see the orbiter, not even when we have other players in the group and sit above a planet. Also, why is our landing craft effectively orbiting the planets on the star chart?

Is the orbiter actually still a thing or did they remove the concept and have the landing craft fill both roles?

Edited by SneakyErvin