Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where's Molecular Umbra?!

(PSN)LeBlingKing

As much as I love this game, there's something that has been nipping at the back of my neck ever since I started playing.

As most would know, there's a cute-a$$ antimatter utilizer called Nova. And with her comes a very useful ability: Molecular Prime.

There's no argument that this ability is a powerful one, and I'm grateful of DE to give us the Prime variant of Molecular instead of the vanilla version, allowing Nova to be the only Warframe with a prime-variant ability.

As a result, there might be evidence of a subliminal Nova bias, if she's the only Warframe in the entire game with a Primed ability. 

As a result of THAT, I'm wondering if it's an oversight on the developer's part that all these years have passed without even a GLIMPSE of Molecular Umbra.

Not even Excalibur Umbra's vanilla OR prime variant have any Prime variant abilities, only carrying with him the Exalted version of his regular 4th ability, Blade.

So, it would interesting to see what Molecular Umbra would have to offer in the current META. Maybe it will be added with Duviri. Or maybe with Modular Archwings or the new male Operator hairstyles. Who knows? Just a thought.

With the New War we'll be getting Umbra versions of warframes, so Molecular Umbra then, but just for Nova, all the other frames get primed abilities. Excalibro will be ignored.

3 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing said:

*snip

Not even Excalibur Umbra's vanilla OR prime variant have any Prime variant abilities, only carrying with him the Exalted version of his regular 4th ability, Blade.

*snip

So, Exalted mods confirmed.

Edited by TamePingu
Just in case of taking life too seriously: /joke
  • Like 1

You've already got it. It's what people call speed nova - build for negative power strength, get something which is the opposite but similar to molecular prime. Both are molecular (explody mobs), but while one is prime (slow), the other is umbra (fast).

Edited by DoomFruit