Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Korrudo Drop rate

ASHERATOR

I have farmed every piece of gear in the game other than the kuva tonkor and stubba for frame of reference so I hope ill be taken to heart when I state my feeling that the Korrudo drop rate is by far the worst that I have encountered for a number of reasons.  I feel DE should reconsider the drop rate for this piece of equipment that is not special, a prime nor is it top tier by any stretch of the imagination.  I managed to find and fight 4 bull and domo thumpers in the last mission alone and still nothing after well over a 100 battles with mostly Domo's which give a 5% drop rate.  Considering that for most players battling these will take teamwork especially since they tend to turn vulnerable legs away from the frame attacking them, they only come out during the daytime and are difficult to find on top of everything else; the rate seems way out of alignment with the other gear we farm within the game.   I acknowledge my luck with its RNG of expected 20 kills has been horrible and also know once I have it I will not want its blueprint crowding out the other loot I farm from the thumpers, so  do appreciate that they are protecting us from that, but still something just feels off.

yeah like I said I go back to do the hardest bounty on a semi-regular basis and as I mentioned actually got 4 domo and bull thumpers to spawn on the last run which is unusual.  An additional problem with this I did not even get into is that with this setup lets face the facts that many people running this are very likely to upset some team members who are trying to rush the bounty.  You can say find a group but this may not be viable for everyone which is yet another reason the whole set up feels off..