Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index Nightwave: win 3 times in a row without the enemy scoring a single point

SweetSlaughter

So the feature where you get old missions you missed to catch up is amazing, but can you tell me how am i supposed to complete it?

You have to win 3 times in a row without the enemy scoring a single point. SO i dont have any friends and i want and have to do it solo but thats imposible whenm you get 3 bots even in solo and they die. I an use limbo for blocking the gate but then i will die and wont even get to 3rd round. So group play is the only way? I even tried to get a group but no1 is willing to play 3 rounds when you can just reset.........I guess i'm just mad and i'm jun releasing my frustration here

gotta keep spamming that recruit chat. it might suck, but it's your best bet. personally i just ignore the Index/Profit Taker Eidolon ones and just focus on the rest. I've still managed to reach rank 30 in both seasons and 15 in the first intermission (not bothered with this current intermission and I'm still at rank 23), so you can pick and choose and still make it to every rank. just do the ones you can and want to do.

• Like 1

Low Risk Index. Bring Limbo built for a bit of range and a Tigris Prime or an Exergis. Cast 2 and 4, and keep them up. Kill anything caught in your 4, pick up the points, counter-attack, staying in the Rift at all times (use your roll). Easy peasy.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

There are many options. Atlas with bulwark augment, Limbo bubble build, Khora, Gara, Frost (If you're quick, with augment big bubble build) or literally any damage frame like Chroma with the Lenz all work solo. Even if that doesn't work, recruit chat peeps are always helpful and willing to jump in a lobby with you to help.

i hate that one i have tried it several times but the bots on your side are just so stupid. i used limbo and can easily prevent the enemy from scoring but those bots just die so much it is ridiculous. they do more harm then good it honestly would be easier without them.

3 hours ago, SweetSlaughter said:

So the feature where you get old missions you missed to catch up is amazing, but can you tell me how am i supposed to complete it?

You have to win 3 times in a row without the enemy scoring a single point. SO i dont have any friends and i want and have to do it solo but thats fkin imposible whenm you get 3 bots even in solo and they die. I an use limbo for blocking the gate but then i will die and wont even get to 3rd round. So group play is the only way? I even tried to get a group but no1 is willing to play 3 rounds when you can just reset.........I guess i'm just mad and i'm jun releasing my frustration here

Play in public.

Use Khora + max reach + good weapons.

Stand guard using skill 4 and let your allies do the scoring.

I did this successfully the last 2 times it came, without fail.

Edited by (PS4)thegarada

Yea....havent had any problems. You need better weapons....like....5-6 forma, prime mods etc. Radiation, viral etc.

I use the same Rubico I do for eidolons. And yea, I still use catchmoon, sue me. But I also use pox, even aksomati, fulmin, arca etc. Edit: Sobek

And for the bubble, just get high duration and natural talent if you have too.

Occasionally one slips in while I'm resetting my bubble, but that was my lack of awareness. Get enemy radar mods

Edited by (PS4)CrazyBeaTzu

That's the problem with this sort of content. 

They will use it as an opportunity to force people to play or do things they wouldn't normally do or enjoy. 
Or better yet....be given a task for content you don't even have unlocked yet. 

Nightwave is crap. Alerts were an immeasurably superior form of content delivery. No amount of made up backstory will make me care about a S#&$ty radio station yanked from a grand theft auto title.

Do your self a favor OP. Ignore it and skip it. Nightwave is a lazy padded loop with the depth of a puddle. We don't even get the benefit of seeing content difficult enough to make an umbra forma matter anyways.

Edited by IIDMOII
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, IIDMOII said:

That's the problem with this sort of content. 

They will use it as an opportunity to force people to play or do things they wouldn't normally do or enjoy. 
Or better yet....be given a task for content you don't even have unlocked yet. 

Nightwave is crap. Alerts were an immeasurably superior form of content delivery. No amount of made up backstory will make me care about a S#&$ty radio station yanked from a grand theft auto title.

But you can skip it...

Idk if I'm gonna be sad to see that some people are losing their ability to socialize and make friends...
Lol I mean, I don't have irl friends that play warframe with me, I'm also very much an introvert too but I find ways to get some people to play with. I look for active clans, I look for groups, discord servers where I can connect with people playing the game. I don't use recruit chat that often but more because I hate how it works, it gives me headache with all that fast scrolling texts (and yes, I know how to use the filter but still), but on the few occasions I used that, I managed to find people. Am I just lucky? Idk but I think it's more on actually trying to find a way rather than complaining oh noez I can't do this waah waah waah. And if I really can't find anyone to help me, I try to solo it, and again, find a way for me to solo it. Aaaaaand if I reeeaaally can't solo it, then I'll pass on it, it's not like my life depends on it. You can just skip some NW tasks and wait till you get some that you can solo if you hate people that much.

12% duration Gara. Cast 4th inside of the enemy bank and just never die. They don't attack the wall if no one is inside. And neither your bots, nor you will go there too. So enemies just end up walking into the wall without being able to score a single point. Just try not to die.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yxivi said:

Idk if I'm gonna be sad to see that some people are losing their ability to socialize and make friends...
Lol I mean, I don't have irl friends that play warframe with me, I'm also very much an introvert too but I find ways to get some people to play with. I look for active clans, I look for groups, discord servers where I can connect with people playing the game. I don't use recruit chat that often but more because I hate how it works, it gives me headache with all that fast scrolling texts (and yes, I know how to use the filter but still), but on the few occasions I used that, I managed to find people. Am I just lucky? Idk but I think it's more on actually trying to find a way rather than complaining oh noez I can't do this waah waah waah. And if I really can't find anyone to help me, I try to solo it, and again, find a way for me to solo it. Aaaaaand if I reeeaaally can't solo it, then I'll pass on it, it's not like my life depends on it. You can just skip some NW tasks and wait till you get some that you can solo if you hate people that much.

Amen.