Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

dargyn pilot riven unveil does not progress

hirietteli

I have been having problems with unveiling my riven. The mission says that I need to kill 3 Dargyn Pilots before they hit the ground. I do so, using all methods I can possibly think of (ie. Mesa's 4th ability, Limbo's 4th and 2nd ability, straight up using weapons without radial damage and punch through) and I can't progress in the unveiling. I see 3 problems here;

1. Killing the Dargyn pilots do not progress my unveil

2. Not having a reliable way to encounter Dargyn Pilots

3. Why do we even have to unveil rivens in the first place?

I hope someone can help me with this issue.

• Like 1

I had this same issue, literally unlocking 2 of the same Riven challenges at the same time and one of them checked off 2 kills while the other 4 BUT at that point I'd already made 22 kills without getting credit. I've been told there's a 'falling state' which needs to be active before killing the pilot, however this doesn't explain my experiences above. 2 versus 4 on the exact same Riven challenge at the same time 😐

same as you, no matter what i do my challenge is still at 0/6

OjYu5Xh.jpg

kill them while they are in vehicle - nope

kill them in mid air - nope

kill them on the ground - nope

try mesa's 4 from behind - nope

sobek with acid shells - nope

this riven challenge is impossible to finish DE pls fix

Edited by dregomz

• 2 weeks later...

Have had same issue > Kill 3 dargyn pilots before they hit the ground.
Successfully did this riven challenge last week using Nezha's Devine Spears.
Tried to use it today and did kill several pilots before they hit the ground but got no credit for it.
When i shot the pilot could see damage numbers so the pilot wasnt dead when he left the dargyn, but was dead by the time he hit the ground.

Titania's Spellbind skill no longer works.
When used on Dargyn pilots, although they do get suspended from the dargyn. the pilot shoots off into the sky away from the player and disappears.

There is no point in making riven quests harder and harder unless only want a minority of players to be able to unveil rivens.
For those players that do want more and more difficult content > this can never satisfied.
And its not like its easy to get rivens for the weapons we want in the first place (excluding the riven market).