Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't rename my railjack somehow

Portlalaland

Every time I rename it, it stays for a bit. Next time I come and check it, it disappears (back to no name). It might be because I usually hop on other player's railjack doing missions instead of mine, I'm not sure. Apparently, something similar was reported for PS4 back in December. https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1158343-railjack-name-disappears/?tab=comments#comment-11285540

• 3 weeks later...

I'm experiencing this behavior on the Xbox One edition, title screen version 2020.01.31.17.05 running on an Xbox One X, in case that influences behavior as a result of loading times.  I end up with a copy of the host's Railjack name applied to my own when I do the following, which is particularly distressing from a moderation standpoint because it means I am liable for user-generated content that someone else created:

1. From the Orbiter, enter Navigation, set matchmaking to Public, pick the Railjack icon to join a crew, then select a mission and join an existing mission.  (Typically I'll pick Kasio's Rest in Saturn Proxima.)
  2. Play missions until the squad returns to the Dry Dock.  Take note of the host's Railjack name for later use.  (Typically, the squad will run around 3 missions back-to-back.  I haven't encountered any host migrations during these steps.)
  3. While arriving and coming to a stop at the host's Dry Dock, stay in the squad, open the pause menu, go to Communication, then Clan, then pick Enter Clan Dojo.  This moves you to your own Clan Dojo while preserving the squad.  (I do this as a workaround for the Customize Railjack console not reflecting the wreckage received from the latest missions as a client; only the host seems to have the wreckage inventory updated immediately.)
  4. After arriving at your Clan Dojo, open the pause menu, pick Fast Travel, then Dry Dock.
  5. Wait for the host's Railjack to appear in the Dry Dock.  Once it does, if you are still in the squad, open the pause menu and pick Leave Squad.  Your Railjack appears in place of the host's Railjack.  (I experience the same outcome if the host decides to disband the squad before their Railjack finishes appearing in the Dry Dock.)
  6. Activate the Customize Railjack console, then pick Customization.
  7. Observe that your Railjack name has been overwritten with a copy of the host's Railjack name.
Edited by (XB1)cubeof11
Corrected the description of whose Railjack appears in the Dry Dock.