Kuva Lich 1.1: Feedback Megathread

13 hours ago, DoomFruit said:

And yet it's OK to let you install it on the Ogris? Don't get me wrong, I love being able to use my bazooka as a melee weapon (that gun is getting SO MUCH FORMA when I finish maxing it out and put the right element on), but consistency is a good thing.

Yes. I am saying it is not as bad on the Ogris. Nor the Tonkor, Zarr, or Penta. All of which I have and use regularly.

The Lenz and Kuva Bramma are ridiculously more powerful at wiping large groups of high level enemies with almost no effort.

The Kuva Bramma in particular either needs self-damage or a serious debuffing. I'd put it in the same league of OP as the old ignis already, and without the self-damage I'd upgrade it to old Telos Boltace levels.

1. Can we PLEASE get an actual LORE behind what Parazon is, and what Mercy does, and how Requiems work (as in, how it works and what it is)? The team gave us the railjack themed skin for Parazon, which implies Parazons were around since or before the Old War and all. Its whole concept is not told, however. It is, as of now, just a feature that is kinda thrown in there to make the Lich system "work" and slightly "interesting". But then, this leads to my second problem.

2. Liches. They don't have any lore to them either. Steve wanted this to be something that looks like Shadow or Mordor, I believe. But probably due to lack of time to develop concrete base for the new Lich system as Warframe was suffering severe content drought, it seems like it was rushed out without much flesh added to it. Without the background setting behind the whole "Kuva Lich" makes it hard to keep me interested in it other than for the purpose of getting a new, min-maxed gun and some Ephemeras. I'd like to know if anything is planned to be added into Kuva Lich system from lore standpoint.

3. AND, I'd also like to know if additional voicelines and characteristics are planned to be added. The current stale and static serious female and jolly male with ONE additional voiceline given to a Lich according to its randomly given quirk (which is usually not given at all) makes it even less interesting. 

4. Pressing x to work hard to get gun. Now, Liches, at its current state, doesn't feel organic at all. Heck, Zanuka and G3 feel a lot alive than Liches from the "consequence" standpoint. And now the Lich doesn't even punish me for getting the wrong requiem. I am slowly getting angry about how irrelevant Liches are to the whole picture of the game as of now.

11 hours ago, Gaikki said:

1. Can we PLEASE get an actual LORE behind what Parazon is, and what Mercy does, and how Requiems work (as in, how it works and what it is)? The team gave us the railjack themed skin for Parazon, which implies Parazons were around since or before the Old War and all. Its whole concept is not told, however. It is, as of now, just a feature that is kinda thrown in there to make the Lich system "work" and slightly "interesting". But then, this leads to my second problem.

2. Liches. They don't have any lore to them either. Steve wanted this to be something that looks like Shadow or Mordor, I believe. But probably due to lack of time to develop concrete base for the new Lich system as Warframe was suffering severe content drought, it seems like it was rushed out without much flesh added to it. Without the background setting behind the whole "Kuva Lich" makes it hard to keep me interested in it other than for the purpose of getting a new, min-maxed gun and some Ephemeras. I'd like to know if anything is planned to be added into Kuva Lich system from lore standpoint.

3. AND, I'd also like to know if additional voicelines and characteristics are planned to be added. The current stale and static serious female and jolly male with ONE additional voiceline given to a Lich according to its randomly given quirk (which is usually not given at all) makes it even less interesting. 

4. Pressing x to work hard to get gun. Now, Liches, at its current state, doesn't feel organic at all. Heck, Zanuka and G3 feel a lot alive than Liches from the "consequence" standpoint. And now the Lich doesn't even punish me for getting the wrong requiem. I am slowly getting angry about how irrelevant Liches are to the whole picture of the game as of now.

Totaly agreed with you. The whole lich system shouls have RİCH lore behind it , I still can't belive how DE rushed this kind of content without nearly any lore in it

5 hours ago, Orakan said:

Totaly agreed with you. The whole lich system shouls have RİCH lore behind it , I still can't belive how DE rushed this kind of content without nearly any lore in it

But then again, through all this, we learned that rushing DE is a bad thing to do. We now know we gotta wait very patiently. 

Edited by Gaikki

How to fix the lich system... 

1- Since DE remove the non-repeating the same weapon twice in a row and we can see the weapon the larvin will give us anyway, which defect the mechanic of the weapons been generated randomly. I would suggest changing that to a follow-up list system instead. Example: let say that if I get a lich with the Kuva Nukor and I don't kill him because the weapon I am looking for is the Kuva Karak I just need to keep spamming a couple of liches will that will gonna display another kuva weapon guaranty to be another weapon in the list no repetitions, This will save time to a lot of players who are wasting way to much time in order to get what they really are looking for, Kuva hind. 

2- change larvins press X kill interaction, into hold x to kill. the force of habit will make many players press x while hunting a larvin by accident. 

3- Reduce the second and third murmur quantity requirements. by reducing -15% and -25% it will make way less tedious for players the experience of hunting down their liches.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Gaikki said:

But then again, through all this, we learned that rushing DE is a bad thing to do. We now know we gotta wait very patiently. 

No... No, we didnt.

Many previous updates should have taugh that, the major one being Specters of the Fail.

But people still want them to rush. The lesson is never learned.

@[DE]Rebecca

The Valence fusion function is utter garbage. Its too much of a grind hell if you want to get a max a weapon with specific bonus type. For eg, lets say you have a 26% toxin Kuva Nukor(MAIN) with catalyst and 5 forma, now you get another Nukor with a % heat bonus. Now I want to keep all my investment in my toxin Kuva nukor without changing the bonus element, but the Valence fusion does not let me keep it, what it will do is replace my toxin bonus with a heat bonus (if I feed my main Nukor, the heat one). And if I have to keep my Toxin bonus I will have to feed the Toxin Nukor(MAIN) to the Heat Nukor(Copy). But doing this removes all the forma + catalyst that I had put in my Nukor and leaves me with a weapon that has no forma + catalyst to grind again. And this will continue if I want to get a high 60% toxin roll. And if I do not want go through this grind hell, I will have to stick with SARYN(or other toxin frames), which I don't always want to play. 

DE should just fix this dumb grind, NOT FUN at all if I have to grind for hours for every small detail(toxin bonus) in this game. Stop farting INCOMPLETE SYSTEMS on our faces.

How it should functions is - It will check the No. of Formas and Orokin Catalyst on either of the weapons. The Max. no. of Formas and Orokin Catalyst should be transferred to the final product of fusion. And if even a single weapons has max rank, it will be transferred to the product as well.

Edited by DracoPrimo

Fought my Lich for the first time today.

Was thinking.. what if their level and annoyance factored into the strength of their weapon drop?
We'd have to have them max rank, and at maximum annoyance to get within the upper 20% or so toward a near perfect weapon, but it could be done.
Any imperfection could be removed through the whatchyama-callit system for mushing 2 guns together.
The totally arbitrary RNG quality of weapon can mean that we are totally disinterested in fighting them from the very start of their life, which I feel is a pity.
Each individual Lich themselves are disposable and forgettable, which I don't believe is the intent.
Perhaps it would help if we can, "optimize," our Lich.

As I've mentioned in previous threads, the ability to invest in our Lich (allowing them to steal more to improve/change their aesthetics) could also play a role in obtaining that perfect %.
Rather than a totally random value weapon, it could be a resource management balance... investing more in our Lich, and less in the systems to make up for what we didn't appreciate in the original experience.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DracoPrimo said:

@[DE]Rebecca

The Valence fusion function is utter garbage. Its too much of a grind hell if you want to get a max a weapon with specific bonus type. For eg, lets say you have a 26% toxin Kuva Nukor(MAIN) with catalyst and 5 forma, now you get another Nukor with a % heat bonus. Now I want to keep all my investment in my toxin Kuva nukor without changing the bonus element, but the Valence fusion does not let me keep it, what it will do is replace my toxin bonus with a heat bonus (if I feed my main Nukor, the heat one). And if I have to keep my Toxin bonus I will have to feed the Toxin Nukor(MAIN) to the Heat Nukor(Copy). But doing this removes all the forma + catalyst that I had put in my Nukor and leaves me with a weapon that has no forma + catalyst to grind again. And this will continue if I want to get a high 60% toxin roll. And if I do not want go through this grind hell, I will have to stick with SARYN(or other toxin frames), which I don't always want to play. 

DE should just fix this dumb grind, NOT FUN at all if I have to grind for hours for every small detail(toxin bonus) in this game. Stop farting INCOMPLETE SYSTEMS on our faces.

How it should functions is - It will check the No. of Formas and Orokin Catalyst on either of the weapons. The Max. no. of Formas and Orokin Catalyst should be transferred to the final product of fusion. And if even a single weapons has max rank, it will be transferred to the product as well.

In your situation, it sucks, yes, but you could upgrade the Nukor to heat, and then use a frame that will give a toxin bonus and get another Nukor to make up for the error. It certainly isn't a quick way, but you don't have to waste the Heat Nukor entirely.

Edited by Ham_Grenabe
  • Like 1

I unintentionally got my first ever Kuva Lich today and.... ughhh, DE, can you at least consider an option to pay plat to get rid of it w/o having to go through all the trouble to deal with it? 

Before people get on my case for suggesting a 'pay to win' mechanic, this is how I think a 'Platinum-based KL Destruction' should go:

• You do not get the option to convert the Kuva Lich
  • You do not get any mission rewards that were stolen by the Kuva Lich
  • You do not get any Affinity

I realize this will not be a popular suggestion, and I admit, I was hesitant to even put this forward. But I really do not want to deal with the Kuva Lich system and I wish there was a way to opt out of it entirely without getting tricked into it by mercy killing the wrong larva. I'm frustrated enough to pay for an instant solution, lmao. 

Alternatively, if a player chose to destroy the Kuva Sceptre in 'The War Within' (which is what I did), then that should exempt the player from participating in the Kuva Lich crap, and retroactively destroy any Kuva Lichs that may have spawned for a player who destroyed the sceptre. 

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

I unintentionally got my first ever Kuva Lich today and.... ughhh, DE, can you at least consider an option to pay plat to get rid of it w/o having to go through all the trouble to deal with it? 

Before people get on my case for suggesting a 'pay to win' mechanic, this is how I think a 'Platinum-based KL Destruction' should go:

• You do not get the option to convert the Kuva Lich
  • You do not get any mission rewards that were stolen by the Kuva Lich
  • You do not get any Affinity

I realize this will not be a popular suggestion, and I admit, I was hesitant to even put this forward. But I really do not want to deal with the Kuva Lich system and I wish there was a way to opt out of it entirely without getting tricked into it by mercy killing the wrong larva. I'm frustrated enough to pay for an instant solution, lmao. 

Alternatively, if a player chose to destroy the Kuva Sceptre in 'The War Within' (which is what I did), then that should exempt the player from participating in the Kuva Lich crap, and retroactively destroy any Kuva Lichs that may have spawned for a player who destroyed the sceptre. 

It's a pretty common request (the "ditch-your-lich" option) that I remain hopeful DE will implement, with suitable restrictions.

I also hope they implement a "hold to confirm" on the Kuva Larvaling to reduce the chance that an inadvertent lich will be created; the two things together are a good set of QoL features as far as I'm concerned. 

2 minutes ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

So like paying a mob for, "protection," from themselves..  As for breaking the scepter meaning all players who made that decision Years earlier, will be not exempt but unwillingly excluded, that is not a consequence I agree with.

DE has been adding catch alls to prevent accidental Lich, though I'm not sure if Switch is up to date.

Though by the sounds of it, they should add a lengthy cutscene with MULTIPLE ways to back out of making a Lich, cancel a Lich creation during a theatric and EXCESSIVELY OBNOXIOUSLY LONG cutscene, to there there is absolutely no question as to what is happening.. as well as the eventual ability to pay off an NPC to dismiss the Lich for us.
We're seriously going to need about a thousand ways to rebound from making the Lich decision, or people will continue to bumble their way into it thoughtlessly at every step.

What ideally must happen from DE's perspective, is that we WANT to fight our Lich, and thus will attempt to complete that end of the bargain most rigorously, first and foremost.
If they spend more time making ways to NOT have our Lich, than ways to make us Want our Lich, that project was a waste of development and time.

17 minutes ago, kapn655321 said:

So like paying a mob for, "protection," from themselves..  As for breaking the scepter meaning all players who made that decision Years earlier, will be not exempt but unwillingly excluded, that is not a consequence I agree with.

DE has been adding catch alls to prevent accidental Lich, though I'm not sure if Switch is up to date.

Though by the sounds of it, they should add a lengthy cutscene with MULTIPLE ways to back out of making a Lich, cancel a Lich creation during a theatric and EXCESSIVELY OBNOXIOUSLY LONG cutscene, to there there is absolutely no question as to what is happening.. as well as the eventual ability to pay off an NPC to dismiss the Lich for us.
We're seriously going to need about a thousand ways to rebound from making the Lich decision, or people will continue to bumble their way into it thoughtlessly at every step.

What ideally must happen from DE's perspective, is that we WANT to fight our Lich, and thus will attempt to complete that end of the bargain most rigorously, first and foremost.
If they spend more time making ways to NOT have our Lich, than ways to make us Want our Lich, that project was a waste of development and time.

Yeah, I admit the "You broke the sceptre, so now you can't participate" idea needs a lot of refinement, especially for long-time players.

The "mob protection" idea could work for the Syndicates, though: you'd have to have max rank with them, and it'd pretty much cost a ton of standing to use, but that could be the 'free-to-play' alternative to a platinum Lich extermination, with similar caveats as I proposed. Or, better yet, you would only have this particular option if you're in good standing with Steel Meridian: they are Grineer, so from a lore standpoint, having them be your 'mob protection' to get rid of unwanted Kuva Lichs would be worth considering. 

(Or alternatively, an actual side-quest that involves Steel Meridian, since they don't have one like the others, barring Arbiters, do)

Believe me, I would like to give the Kuva Lich system a fair shot, but right now it's so vague and all over the place, it's becoming more frustrating than fun. At least farming for Warframe blueprints can be fun... sometimes.

Edited by (NSW)Finlaena
15 minutes ago, (NSW)Finlaena said:

The "mob protection" idea could work

There was already a plan for this, though not for Plat, through an NPC, though was decided against for reasons given... Lich must be good first, rather than bandaided with, "apology mechanics," to undo a game feature for people.

If it helps to know, you can not only ignore the planet the Lich is on, but each node as well. You will never encounter your Lich unless you wish to have that chance, by specifically choosing the instance within a node that states it is territory of your Lich.

There is a unique Icon and Prompt for Larvaling creation, though it is well apparent that we need an insufferably blunt and obtuse cutscene to call our basest and most frantic attention to a Grinding halt, in order for people to have a shot of understanding the decision they're making.

DE should and nearly must create a cutscene.. with a spotlight, scrawling words and audio, several prompts... even blaring klaxons and alarms, flashing lights..
"WARNING!!!! Allowing this execution on this particular mob will create a Lich. Are you sure you want to do this?"
"Are you sure you're sure?"
"Are you super certain about that, because maybe you regret it tomorrow and maybe your mind is wandering, and you're not really sure what's going on here.. but letting this happen creates a Lich, which is a persistent enemy that you can't just get rid of so easily.."
"Seriously, hit X again at any time to cancel, or even... you know what? Just hit anything. Any button, and this LARVALING WILL NOT BECOME A LICH. Do that now if you wish!! You only have 4 solid minutes left to decide.. For real, you'll have a Lich after this unless you hit ANY BUTTON AT ALL TO PREVENT IT. Here, we'll read you some patch notes so you're up to date on things... pause this process longer to watch a few youtube videos if you need. Lich can take you a WHOLE 2 DAYS or so to kill, so it's a pretty big deal."

Until the point that we have that, people will still find themselves wondering how they got a Lich in the first place. It should be insultingly overt, at least the first 2 times that we are in the process of making a Lich, what the ramifications are, and what is going on.

I know it sounds like I'm going insultingly hard on this point, but let's never under-estimate the absent minded rote execution of in game murder sprees.

• Like 1
On 2020-02-04 at 1:50 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

A downed Kuva Larvling will now display an icon of the Kuva weapon that it’s birthed Kuva Lich will possess!

This change was great, but before larvlings could display their weapon you made it so each consecutive larvling killed would never produce a duplicate weapon. An equivalent change was also added to the updated system so each downed larvling would never *show* a duplicate larvling, but the first change was never reverted.

The problem now is that after you kill a lich with a particular weapon, it is impossible to get that same weapon on your next lich even when "farming" larvlings to try and get it to drop the weapon you want just because your last lich had that weapon.

I only realized this after running ~100 missions trying to get a different element for the weapon I got from my last killed/converted lich.

Given the 1/16 chance you'll get any weapon (1/15 i guess bc of this unintended issue) it takes about 35 runs for a 90% chance your desired weapon will have appeared, or about 70 runs for a 99% chance. I got to about 90-100 missions before realizing this change from earlier in the year was probably still present. At least I got 18k kuva out of running all those missions.

I know this was just oversight, but I hope someone sees this so it gets changed.

*console is still waiting for a few lich changes

Edited by (PS4)d1771Hd
5 hours ago, (PS4)d1771Hd said:

I know this was just oversight, but I hope someone sees this so it gets changed.

It was already changed on PC, gotta wait for the PS4 update.

On 2020-02-18 at 5:34 PM, [DE]Megan said:

We have removed the back-to-back Kuva Lich weapon mechanic that was added in 26.0.7, where your Kuva Lich would have a guaranteed different Kuva weapon than its immediate predecessor.

• With the change of the Kuva Larvling now displaying its birthed Kuva Lich weapon, there was no need to maintain the back-to-back restriction as you can now just choose to ignore or take the back-to-back weapon if you wish you use it for Valence Fusion.

22 minutes ago, MobyTheDuck said:

It was already changed on PC, gotta wait for the PS4 update.

Oh, awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I like to think I pay pretty good attention to wf changes that are released on PC before making it to console but I had no idea we were still behind on lich changes...

On 2020-02-27 at 8:48 PM, kapn655321 said:

I know it sounds like I'm going insultingly hard on this point, but let's never under-estimate the absent minded rote execution of in game murder sprees.

I'd still have done it the other way. Namely: you get a lich if you do not execute the downed larvaling. Either you nip the problem in the bud right there and then while it's still weak and susceptible to your "normal" damage, or you leave it to fester and it just gets worse.

If you fail to kill the Lich, does the order of the requiem murmurs change when you fight him again? My bf fought him, had the first one correct, but the 2nd was wrong. So he switched 2 and 3, fought the Lich again, but it was still the wrong order. He tried again and the 2nd and 3rd murmurs were still wrong. So I'm assuming the murmur order changes with every fail. What's the chance of it changing?

On 2020-02-27 at 11:24 PM, Ham_Grenabe said:

In your situation, it sucks, yes, but you could upgrade the Nukor to heat, and then use a frame that will give a toxin bonus and get another Nukor to make up for the error. It certainly isn't a quick way, but you don't have to waste the Heat Nukor entirely.

Yes but that means me farming for Ephemeras is almost as good as dead. I won't be able to do both (progressing towards maxing the bonus on weapon along with farming for ephemera) anymore. And it sucks so hard. Pair it tedious murmur farm time which are affected by boosters(that I don't have) + RNG + RNG(Another layer) + RNG(Another one) + RNG(Another one) + RNG(Another one) + time to farm the actual weapon I am looking for. Its just not worth doing.

4 hours ago, DracoPrimo said:

Yes but that means me farming for Ephemeras is almost as good as dead. I won't be able to do both (progressing towards maxing the bonus on weapon along with farming for ephemera) anymore. And it sucks so hard. Pair it tedious murmur farm time which are affected by boosters(that I don't have) + RNG + RNG(Another layer) + RNG(Another one) + RNG(Another one) + RNG(Another one) + time to farm the actual weapon I am looking for. Its just not worth doing.

Yes, under the new arrangement, you gotta pick one or the other.

I sympathize. I stopped when I had the weapons to a point where I was like, "Good enough." I don't care about ephemeras (I don't find cosmetic items to be attractive reasons to farm stuff) so when I got all the weapons (with a couple upgrades) I was done. 

If they don't change the murmur farm drastically, I'll probably skip the other factions. 

I think a lot of the changes people want to the Lich system could be easily implemented with a new character to get 'Kuva Investigation' standing. Here are some thoughts I had to give an example in how I think it could work.

• The general idea is to have an ex-grineer scientist/mystic character, possibly associated with Steel Meridian, located either in relays or Iron Wake. This character is trying to study Kuva and to recreate its formula, and so they want access to as many Kuva-related items as they can. This is an opportunity to introduce lore about kuva and the liches themselves.
  • The player could gain standing by completing murmurs, turning in unwanted kuva weapons, requiems, requiem mods, converted kuva liches, etc. It might be better to make it like arbitration, by converting the items into a currency of some kind (like the Vitus Essence).
  • By gaining standing/currency, the player could purchase various useful items and use services. This also provides an incentive to keep going for Liches even after the player has every weapon/ephemera.
  • Suggested items/services might be:

Lich beacons: A way to force-spawn your Lich in a mission, to make that final push to kill/convert go faster.

New mods: Especially mods associated with Lich farming, such as a parazon mod that gives a 30% percent chance to gain an extra murmur for the team when you mercy a thrall (to make murmur hunting go faster for the hardcore hunters and encourage group hunting). Another idea is an Aura mod that decreases the damage taken from Liches and Thrawls. It would also be cool to have a blood-themed mod set (a warframe mod that gives +15% strength increase when you have health damage, for example.)

New decorations: Kuva and Lich themed decorations for your orbiter and operator, something cool to me would be the ability to get a poster of one of your converted Liches.

Synthetic Kuva: An item that bypasses the kuva cost for rerolling a riven with the use of the scientist's 'Synthetic Kuva'. Maybe it has an increased chance for higher numbers or eliminated negative stats in the roll or something too.

Divination: A service that can bypass the murmur system. Divination will tell you one of your requiem mods for your current lich and bump you to the next ring. You can do it at any point in the murmur process but it makes the most sense to use it for the last murmur since that is the most time intensive.

Curse: A service that can kill your Lich, basically a way to refresh if you find yourself stuck with a Lich you don't want. The idea is that the character puts a curse on the Lich so it dies on its own from some bad luck. I think it makes sense to have a time gate on the service, both so it makes sense lore-wise (logically why would a Tenno go after a Lich if you could just kill it with a curse?) and to avoid abuse. Basically it takes 24 hours from the time you place the curse for your Lich to actually 'die'. The player does not get the Lich's weapon or ephemera or gain them as an ally when the Lich dies, anything the Lich stole is not returned to the player, and all of their blood missions are removed.

Valence Options: More ways to get the weapon you want and customise your fusion. This might be a free service? Or just a low cost service, that replaces Valence fusion and allows you to pick the element and name individually from the weapons you fuse and keeps your forma investment intact.

Weekly Missions: Once a week the scientist will 'identify the location of a larvaling,' and display the weapon it will have and the elemental percent which is guaranteed to be higher than 40% and an increased 40% chance to have an ephemera. By doing this mission the player spawns a Lich that is guaranteed to have that weapon and element %. This is a way to help players get the weapon they want without grinding so much. Turning in the weapon or Lich and completing murmurs for it may also give you double credits/standing.

Kuva Core Infusion: An alternate avenue for some future Kuva weapons, so you don't have so many weapons to cycle through on your Larvaling. The idea is you build the regular version of the weapon and then infuse them with a 'kuva core', turning them into a kuva version of the weapon. The weapons you can fuse with a core would be different from those available from the Lich, and the name, element and value would be that of the kuva weapon you broke down to get a core. Maybe Liches will only have 'unique' kuva weapons (chakkur, bramma, sheldig, etc.) while the kuva version of existing weapons would be obtained with core Infusion. Valence would work the same way except with kuva cores after a weapon is broken down. 

I think something like this would address many of the issues people have with Liches right now and I think it's the ideal solution going forward fix and expand the Lich system.

Edited by (PS4)M00n_Slippers
On 2020-02-25 at 7:16 AM, Kaotyke said:

Lich take-over needs to change.

The Liches that over any planet. That is... ridiculous, frankly. They could have influence, but not take over. Not to the point we have enemies completly swapped with Grineer.

What could be done:

You will not need to clear the influence from specific nodes, instead, the whole Planet is under it and you have an "Influence Bar", you would still need to kill Grineer and Thralls to lower the influence, but you will be able to chose any node you want to play in.

Corpus maps with Lich Influence will ALLY with Corpus, this will make the Stealth runs better since they will not fight each other and will team up against you.

Infested will not ally with them (DUH!) and will always be in-fighting in the area.

THIS IS A BIG ONE:

The Lich will still be stealling from you... but they will also be taking resources from the area passively (up to a limit). This means that, when you finish with them, you will get more than just what was stolen from you. So you will want to kill them after they collected a good amount of resources and rob them blind.

Note, that if the Lich influence in a world is ended with 100% of resources collected and their influence returns there later, they will start a new gathering from 0%, which means even bigger payout for you.

And the amount they can gather is influenced by their Rank.

I know I just did a post, but this is a different subject.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL OF THIS. And I think it ties into a way to make converted Liches worth something too. When you convert a Lich, the idea is that you make them indebted to you and more your their boss, so why not make converted Liches pay you kickbacks once a week as 'tribute'? This could be a way to passively get rare resources like Orokin Cells, Argon Crystals, Tellerium, and maybe even Riven Splinters, Kuva, Ayatans, Detonite or Forma or unique items on rare occasions. This could encourage you to convert a lot of Liches for a higher chance at the good stuff.

Someone also said Liches should spawn with a small thrall army and that sounds awesome. I also think you should be able to choose and call your Lich with a gear item that has a cool down (like air support). Instead of happening randomly after you go down a few times you can choose when to call it and pick the Lich you call, you can call more than one if it's a long survival mission for example, but not at the same time, you have to wait for the cool down of the SOS item and the Lich also has a cool down that is even longer, so you have to pick a different Lich. It might make sense to attach the Lich to the gear item, and if you want to spawn more than one  in a mission you have to carry the SOS item of multiple Liches in your gear.

As someone who plays this game mostly solo, what a catastrophic failure this Lich has been. Going up against swarms of Grineer on god only knows what level being one shotted constantly is a game killer. Attempting any mission type, Especially excavation,  has become a joke. Will probably find something new to play as clearly zero thought was put in for solo, same as rail jack which I don’t even bother with anymore. What a waste of code. My humble opinion. 

DE completely ignoring solo players yet again. 

Edited by 1n5tanc3
  • Like 1