Kuva Lich 1.1: Feedback Megathread

Posted (edited)

Getting stuck with a crap lich with bad stats really sucks, the grind's simply too high to accidentally get a bad lich with a useless weapon.  Even if all the weapons were stellar, most of the kuva weapons take too long by half to acquire.

Liches also don't really feel organic or intuitive, you have to go out of your way to seek them out and create them.  They're also rather annoying in nature, having a couple lines and generally being about as unserious as it gets.  They also only show up when you're actively seeking them out, and even then they usually don't show up very often.  Being capped at one lich also hurts a bit too. In general the liches don't feel all that threatening, sure they're dangerous purely by the numbers, but they don't really have a *presence* or the level of dynamic interaction that Shadow of Mordor had.

Edited by ReshyShira

Why do parazon requiem mods still lose charges?

Why is this grind required to get new mods required?

Why is there no way to do "personal research" and try to use existing mods in guesswork? Why do you HAVE to kill the thralls? Why can't I go after the lich if I do enough investigation to try and hunt them down?

Okay so I'm on my third kuva lich, so I'd say I'm entitled now to give some feedback. And I'm going to level with you, for once, this is a TERRIBLE update.
Already warframe is a game with so little direction, you have no idea what you're doing, you're never told what you're doing, I still don't even know what the "point" of the game is, but that's okay, because I love it, whether you like quests or endurance runs or .. PvP
Warframe has something from you, PoE was great, Fortuna was Greater, Railjack was amazing (sad Rhino is sad that he can't bring bff ordis along as command cephalon)

But the Lich?
What... the hell...
You get no warning that this is a permanent thing (and for a mid game solo, this IS a permanent thing... You're not losing that until you get a valkyr on it.)
No warning of the theft of resources, no idea what half the weapons it drops even are, I literally only found out about most of this update because I hit a thing, the thing showed a hammer, I hit it again.

Things I suggest:
1: Make it killable. I mean seriously, I have over 20 frames in my arsenal and Rhino is the only one that can touch it in a solo queue at rank 5, sure, most people wont purposefully rank up their lich to get the best possible challenge, but inevitable some poor guy playing for 2 weeks that has an ember and a mag has almost certainly gotten stuck with a lich. Thankfully the merciful DE added standard missions and Lich missions.

2: Let me sell it off to the Meridian. If I get halfway through the lich and decide I no longer want him, let me pay a million credits to have clem shoot it full of grakata's. I mean lead.

3: Apparently you can put 5 forma into a weapon to have it level up? Or something.
Level 30 is the max level for a reason. I am not paying that much plat, and I'm not wasting four forma, if I put 5 forma into that thing, and I like it, I'll change the mod setup a million times before I'm happy that it fits, and I'll change it a million more until it fits the warframe it's on.
Which.. I admit.. is usually for a Rhino.

To put it honestly, it feels like you had a cool idea and you forced it into the game.
I'm sorry but... it's dumb.
Custom allies? I love it.
But... custom allies that... only sometimes maybe might show up? I heard rumors you'll be putting them on the railjack. I love the railjack stuff, but you need to stop forcing content together, because your jigsaw puzzle pieces will snap.
I am literally so in love with the railjack, I actually read the railjack revamp changes and scoffed, totally unncesary, everyones just a big baby. (Thanks for the mod that lets Rhino smash enemies with his windshield wipers. Even without a melee, I will still melee. Now the railjack is my hammer.)
And despite loving it... DE... it's also quite... useless. the lich and the railjack are so detached from the main game, that the only thing it gives that's of any use is credits.
And... well... hands up honestly if you need more than 110,000,000 credits? no one?

Sorry for the brief novel, I want to be honest because DE is a rare company that usually listens quite well, I understand it's their vision and their game but sometimes...
My dad used to say "I know you don't like chocolate and  your opinion can't be wrong... but yours is"
Sometimes it just doesn't work.

Done my 8th Lich. Once you get used to the system, it works ok. I mean you have a choice whether to accept the larvaling - it shows you the weapon u can get. Sadly not the %bonus. Ah well. Anyway, for me personally it has gotten easier. I dont mind the system as it is now. Sure, it doesnt feel as integrated into warframe as it should i accept it for what it is now.  Have to say converting lich seems pretty pointless unless you want to trade Liches. They only appear to help u at random and not for very long.

Fights definitely easier with a group.Also using specter can be a liftsaver for those of us who solo. For me personally i try to do as many captures/exterms/sabotages/rescues as i can to kill as many thralls as i can (i know.. guides and youtube vets seem to suggest to do the crap missions like defense/excav (which i avoid)/mobile defense first), no choice but to let lich rank up to expand choices. When it hits rank4/5 i try to find a capture or exterm and hope he arrives. They are doable for me...helps i have a 53% bonus chakkurr (my first lich....its been mostly 25%-30% successive liches sadly)

16 hours ago, ProjectPeachy said:

Things I suggest:
1: Make it killable. I mean seriously, I have over 20 frames in my arsenal and Rhino is the only one that can touch it in a solo queue at rank 5, sure, most people wont purposefully rank up their lich to get the best possible challenge, but inevitable some poor guy playing for 2 weeks that has an ember and a mag has almost certainly gotten stuck with a lich. Thankfully the merciful DE added standard missions and Lich missions.

2: Let me sell it off to the Meridian. If I get halfway through the lich and decide I no longer want him, let me pay a million credits to have clem shoot it full of grakata's. I mean lead.

3: Apparently you can put 5 forma into a weapon to have it level up? Or something.
Level 30 is the max level for a reason. I am not paying that much plat, and I'm not wasting four forma, if I put 5 forma into that thing, and I like it, I'll change the mod setup a million times before I'm happy that it fits, and I'll change it a million more until it fits the warframe it's on.
Which.. I admit.. is usually for a Rhino.

1) What are you having difficulty with? I fight liches in my curative undertow hydroid. I use a komorex and Kuva krakken, with an un-tatered nami solo. The only thing that gave me issue one time was a toxic lich. I've found that mobility is still king with these enemies. Funny how you can melee them in the new system but they'll one shot ya with that damage tho :v.

2) I wouldn't mind an abandon system but I think it's much easier just to kill them personally. That and any friend ya got would probably help.

3) Kuva weapons get +2 capacity for each forma added, max of 40 after 5. It's the "new thing" for endgame weapons, depleting your forma bank.

Still one of the worst parts of the Lich play cycle is the I know all the mods to kill this lich either order or still need to figure out order and the lich refuses to spawn.  It is terrible playing lich missions knowing that killing thralls won't do much for you anymore and you are just waiting for your lich to show up so you can finish it off. 

I liken it to when you are playing solitaire and you hit the part where you know you have won you just have to finish putting the cards into the suit stacks, sure you could do it and some don't mind it but sometimes you are like ok done just pack it up.

Wish you could just go to a boss node and your lich has replaced the boss just so you can wrap it up.  I know they had the whole railjack thing from tennocon but in the mean time it is still so unfun to just waiting to finish it off.

Hey Team! Kuva Lichs are the most relevant and entertaining undertaking for veteran players at the moment and the system is VERY NEARLY perfect! Here are some suggestions to bridge the gap between great and flawless...

1) Let me fight the lich on command. Whether it's a beacon we can research and build from the dojo, a node on the star chart or a unique encounter system- it's frustrating to have the kill code and run missions for 45 minutes just to get the lich to spawn. This step of the process hinging on RNG is simply unnecessary and a hardcore waste of time! Lichs will be much more palatable knowing we can summon them at will to finish them when the time comes.
2) Let me choose which weapon to keep in Valence transfer. I went to combine my 57% cold Quartakk into my 25% radiation one to make 60% radiation. Unfortunately I'd need to delete the version with 5 forma invested to achieve this...let's fix that!
3) Replace Quirks with power boosts, upgrades and other features to make the lich more challenging and compensate for the loss of spawn boosting quirks with the aforementioned ability to spawn the lich at will. 

• Like 1
On 2020-05-05 at 11:48 AM, yarl5000 said:

Still one of the worst parts of the Lich play cycle is the I know all the mods to kill this lich either order or still need to figure out order and the lich refuses to spawn.  It is terrible playing lich missions knowing that killing thralls won't do much for you anymore and you are just waiting for your lich to show up so you can finish it off. 

I liken it to when you are playing solitaire and you hit the part where you know you have won you just have to finish putting the cards into the suit stacks, sure you could do it and some don't mind it but sometimes you are like ok done just pack it up.

Yeah but you do realise you need to kill enough thralls to fill the Liches rage meter before he appears again right?.

On 2020-04-25 at 8:34 AM, Sypha2 said:

My Feedback on Kuvalich farming:

1: Murmur fills way to slow.

2. When all Requiems are known and im ready to fight the Lich... it takes annoyingly many tries to even encounter him. Seems to have more in common with lottery than actual farming.

3.Instakill moves are always a pain in the b***..., Renders any frame with high hp/defense useless.

I've found a way around the instakill. I use an Oberon with Phoenix renewal. Once i get insta-killed the renewal kicks in and i'm insta-resurrected.

Posted (edited)

Feedback of the Lich creation system:

After picking up lots of the new relics, then grinding to open them until I had all the right "mods" (or whatever they are called) - and going as far as to trade/buy a couple just so that part would be over, then it came to getting the larva to spawn. Apparently, DE has made it so that the fastest player in team play always gets the larva. Being slightly less experienced (MR 16), I did solo runs to get the larva to spawn. Two days later, and I have yet to spawn one. Why? I'm not interested in going through all this for a weapon other than the Bramma. If you had a Kuva Zenith, I'd want to get that, but right now - I just want the artillery bow for CC-ing. I have no interest in the other weapons. You know what has spawned? 23 Dragoons, 1 Orge, 10 Khom, and 5 Tongas (or however you spell them). I'm done with this grind. DE, this is NOT FUN. 

A set cycling of the various weapons would be a better option than a random one each time that is incredibly biased towards the ones that not many people are currently playing (read: not wanted).

UPDATE: After a few DAYS of running different Saturn missions, finally got a Bramma. 25% toxin, but still - a Bramma. 

The rest of the process for getting the weapon was very enjoyable. However, when starting out again, for my second lich, the frustration returned. I finally just did a different weapon even though I was looking to get a better Bramma and then do the fuse mechanic. 

There has got to be a better system for which weapon is being selected on the front end. Maybe something related to the Warframe and/or the particular mission node? Something to make the process of selecting the reward a whole lot less maddening. 

Also - I discovered something that makes sense but has not been stated anywhere: if you do every node in a given region, the Lich will level up automatically. I was doing my best to keep the Lich at level 1 before I started stabbing it. Turns out as I was attempting to get all the right runes figured out, I did all the missions “under the control” of the Lich, which then caused it to level up so more nodes/missions were available.

This next run, I’m largely ignoring the level of the Lich now that I know I can kill it regardless of level.

Edited by UserO1
Expansion of experience and thoughts.
14 hours ago, NigglesAU said:

Yeah but you do realise you need to kill enough thralls to fill the Liches rage meter before he appears again right?.

I had a Rank 5 lich (so fully angry all the time), figured out all my mods, knew the order after the previous stabbing, was running nodes he controlled.  I was in the final stages and it took 10 missions for him to show up.  Took my time with missions to give him plenty of time to spawn, kept stabbing thralls since was running with a buddy so he could still get murmurs.  

Even with that bad luck it still doesn't change my point.  Having to rely on RNG for your lich to spawn once you are in a position to just finish them off makes the gameplay loop not fun to do. 

Hope this doesn't count as necroing but my couple ideas.

As of currently Kuva Lich Spy is almost waste of time as it hardly gives out a thrall.

To make it a bit more worthwhile, make it anger the Lich a lot, like one mission worth of rage per stolen data.

This would be also addressing other problem of Kuva Lich not showing up for dozens of missions when you want to stab it.

Make it so that Kuva *summons* Thralls instead of converting nearby enemies because in order to damage the Lich a lot of time squad goes overboard and kills everything within parameter, forcing us to wait if we want more Murmurs from extra Thralls.

This will make them more tougher, but tbh most of us want more challenge from Kuva.

Also the number of Thralls it bring could tie with Kuva's levels.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

I can say this much....the Kuva Lich is a mechanic i've lost interest in but can't skip without going through the tedious process of figuring out the requiem mods sequence and then praying to Rngesus for it to appear. What's worse is the fact that while active it steals precious loot,such as rivens, so unless i hunt it down i'll keep loosing resources AND,i'll say it again, there is no option to skip it. This whole Lich thing is tedious,boring,unfun and really spoils the experience for me.

Edit Give players the option to skip it or make it so that ,at the very least, it doesn't steal rivens and other important equipment.

Edited by Yperkeimenos
Posted (edited)
On 2020-03-05 at 10:16 AM, (NSW)Hatemachine said:

Gotta agree, this idea was a failure in an attempt to stimulate play to remove an annoying irritant that just won't shut up till you grind away for a few hours & good luck on Switch, no one wants to bother with this garbage so most of the time unless you get lucky in gathering a group of masochists for a run to randomly generate a rune or requiem or wtf ever you wanna call it from 4 possible choices NONE of which may be one that will allow you to finally remove this eyesore from your screen, much like the NWs Miss Mouthy, at least this joke doesn't take up half the screen on occasion.

I just came back after NW season 1 burned me out & I come back to Railjack being another dose of joke content attempting to make multiplayer co-op more than a once in awhile thing, to bad it costs so much to do & rewards so little that the time spent could merit FAR more rewards doing solo missions.

But this Lich thing is just the dumbest thing, the enemy isn't "unique" it's a gated bullet sponge, why would they think that a good idea? what was wrong with making stuff more like the various Stalker rip offs? shows up after doing the right things to piss off the right people, have a fight, kill or die, enemy goes goresplosion or Poof's into the ether laughing at your battered carcass.

Someone needs to stop listening to whoever it is that keeps coming up with this stuff that sounds great in concept but makes it feel half a$$ed in development & execution, unavoidable or just not worth the time or effort, I would wanna see one of these DE devs who espouse how AMAZING this new system is sitting there for hours to deal with this for a crap random reward or one they already have.

I'd hazard to bet by hour 2 they'd be foaming at the mouth or asleep with the controller hanging halfway outta their hand.

Serious lack of empathy, if you wouldn't have fun doing it why the hell would you think anyone else would? PLAY this content, bugs & all then come back & tells everyone how AMAZING it was.

I got so frustrated with this game mechanic and the fact it kept stealing my loot that i left the game for almost a month. When i came back....there he was to greet me......I immediately exited the game.

Edited by Yperkeimenos
Posted (edited)

After killing over 30 liches trying to max my kuva weapons and still not being able to even max one, I feel like I should say something:

• Valence fusion shouldn't be in any order. I don't want my 5 (!!!!) forma gone and I want to be able to choose my element. There shouldn't be any strings attached to this.
  • Too much RNG: larvlings show the weapon yes. But still the amount of tries you need is waaaaay too much to find 1 specific weapon. It should just rotate and not be 'random'.
  • Too much RNG2: the parazon mod mechanic is just stupid. First having everyone farm mods and mods and mods, only to 'use' them 3 times. If it needs to be done in 2 steps make it the mods a craftable item or something. That way you need to invest but it's lighter as we all have tons of resources anyway.
  • Too much RNG3: The stats on the weapons are more often than not below 40% (at least in my case). A simple thing to fix this is to have the min % equal to the weapons you already have. For example: I already have a 35% kuva hind. Each and every hind I get from a larvling has at least 36%. This increases the chances of finding a higher lvl weapon so you need to do less farming of basically everything the lich system involves.
  • Murmur: more than half of the missions I do, I need to do all by myself (not that that's an issue). So the bonus murmur you get for killing someones lich isn't enough because you don't even get the oppertunity to benefit from it. Thralls can for example give more murmur when in a public mission alone (or a % for every person missing to make 4).

Please just do something about this. The 'nemesis' word has lost all meaning to me and most of the people I know just hate the lich system.

Edited by _Blackeye_
additions + clarification

So, when the new mechanic of rotating kuva weapons and weapon fusion was introduced, I was relatively stoked. I could now commit time to a reasonably reliable progression with the system, and not have an unending cavalcade of mediocre lich spawns. Or so I thought. I got a second kuva kraken, and the grind for unlocking requiem slots through dozens and dozens of missions was too much for the marginal return, and I quit the game for three months. I've finally returned, have spent another three full days grinding to kill the lich, and got the second kraken. And now, having fused for a better elemental percentage, I have lost all catalyst and forma upgrades and am back with a terrible weapon. I feel as though I have wasted my time and energy in a futile pursuit, and it is turning me away from the game.

1 hour ago, probablyabot said:

So, when the new mechanic of rotating kuva weapons and weapon fusion was introduced, I was relatively stoked. I could now commit time to a reasonably reliable progression with the system, and not have an unending cavalcade of mediocre lich spawns. Or so I thought. I got a second kuva kraken, and the grind for unlocking requiem slots through dozens and dozens of missions was too much for the marginal return, and I quit the game for three months. I've finally returned, have spent another three full days grinding to kill the lich, and got the second kraken. And now, having fused for a better elemental percentage, I have lost all catalyst and forma upgrades and am back with a terrible weapon. I feel as though I have wasted my time and energy in a futile pursuit, and it is turning me away from the game.

You misunderstood. Weapons don't rotate at all. It is still absolutely random. You can, however, now see which weapon you will get before stabbing the larva. Before, it was just not possible to immediately get the same weapon again (even though that didn't prevent you from getting a different weapon, then the same first weapon again after).

Also, you fused the weapons the wrong way around. It even tells you what stats you keep while fusing, so you just didn't read that part before confirming.

However, I do think DE needs to address the problem of a lack of communication to people who do not keep up with the patch notes in some kind of tutorial. Of course, even if we have it, people do need to be able to re-read it at will and it needs to be very visible. A lot of people tend to skip tutorials.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

I hope this thread is still alive and that my english is good enough.

I find there is only two majors problem in current liche system :

1°)Endless missions should endlessly spawn thrall, level of thrall scaling with time. That would GREATLY increase the interest to stay after the first rotation and should diminish the feeling of repetitivity.

2°)When you farm a liche, you can't do something else. That make a bad feeling about the grind because you just think about it : the time you spent to farm a liche instead of allthing else.

I would suggest to make all the starchart eligible to thrall spawn, even assassination, void/requiem fissures, kuva missions, Nigthmares, arbitration, sorties,... Taxe would remain at the end of mission. Only exceptions to eligibility would be the Sanctuary, Archwing missions, void/derelict, Index, junction, RJ (for now, i hope) and may be open worlds.
Liche could spawn on theses missions but can't be stabered, it's just a kind of training. When a squad member or the liche lose all there HP, she simply go training more to become more powerfull.  She also take 50% of the mission reward/loot and increase her empire. She may still give mumure but i don't think it would be a necessity anymore
To kill your liche, you need to go on captured node. Like quest, it would be a solo mission (head to head, hunter Vs prey). On it, Liche would have garanted spawn but would not reward with murmur and steale all the mission reward/loot if not defeted.

One more thing that would improve the ambiance and may add a bit of fun when time to kill liche is coming.

If we failed to kill our liche, instead of just disappering, she would stab us with a kind of kuva dagger (liche version of parazon ?) in our warframe which cut the transference. We would be stuck in operator mode then she capture our warframe as a trophy to expose it in her HQ. From there, to be killed mean that you failed the mission but mob level would be halved and thrall would not spawn anymore. Transference is blocked inside the HQ, so only our operator can free our warframe. The objective would be to disable the machine that block transference (that would be a random mission type, like spy, mobile defense, sabotage,... or even something completely new). When we got our warframe back, we just go to exit.

If we succesfully killed our liche, we go to her HQ to stole her weapon (spy), send data to Ordis (interception) and destroy the HQ (sabotage). Then, we go to exit

If we convert our liche, we both go to destroy the HQ (sabotage) and we take a selfie with the base exploding for the Queens.

Edited by MacIntoc
Posted (edited)

I am really liking the Lich system right now.

Completely optional to play is nice to have, when down time comes around I can jump into a mission and find a larvling then spend the next few days farming it, being able to see it's weapon option was a good QoL change.  Only on my 5th so duplicate weapons are not really a problem right now with me, later on I can see getting a new weapon for MR purposes could get tedious, though I don't want it to be guaranteed either.  A gradual weighting towards a weapon we don't already have would fix that, the more times you spawn a larvling the more likely the next one is to have a weapon you haven't already obtained (based on if it's in foundry, inventory, or already mastered).  Afterwards if all have been acquired the system could weight towards Kuva weapons you have equipped to help a little with Valance.  

I really don't see how people accidentally make a lich, I had to go out of my way to make one and even then how anyways can manage to ignore all the cues is beyond me....creation system is fine, you can only take idiot-proof so far.  Now, most of the complaints are likely just people annoyed that their Lich doesn't have a good elemental percent or doesn't have an Emphera so they cry for an abort option; and considering the cues that a larvling is present this is likely the case (5 visual cues, 2 audio cues, and 3 conditions to be met before you have to worry about doing the Mercy kill, no excuse).  As for newer player requirements, you'd think War Within completion would be enough, you really would....since if you lack power and play smart your Lich will never exceed Rank 3 (max 4 stabs to kill IF you reveal all mods before attempting).  Just don't make an easy to abort option if you make one...say 4 stabs and then option to abort if they like; otherwise it's an easy Emphera/Lich farm for trading.  

Parazon and relics...I have no problems with this, all the items in the relics have a use, though the weapon exlius adapters at Rare...eh.  Syndicates provide a better option here and the adapters are not exactly needed for weapon builds.  What would be worth people spending 100 traces on?  I wouldn't want Prime Parts, and Aura Forma (possible) currently isn't worth the rare slot unless the aura's get a rebalance.  Umbra Forma, NO.  5 Slivers with a Riven Transmuter has potential.  Arcanes could go here, we have 4 relics, could make 4 new arcane enhancements (Exodia, Pax, Magus, Virtuos).

I like Parazon mods (the non-kuva lich ones) for general purpose, though a few of them have very limited use or requirements to be met that just don't happen on a regular basis; On Mercy Kill effects for instance, we normally are outputting so much damage and so quickly that the window to execute the Mercy just isn't there, but I get the concept.  The hacking ones are great.

Valance transfusion was a good change, good for QoL considering time investment needed for these weapons.

As for Lich missions themselves, I like the increased enemy difficulty, I like that these are stand-alone missions and optional.  I like that the Lich steals from you actually as it gives incentive to get rid of them.  But the Lich missions NEED something more to entice players to spend more time other than to farm murmurs (Kuva and R-Relic drops are good, don't change those).  An obvious option is increased Affinity gains and Resource gains during the missions, useful to mid game players for the resource farming, can be used by late game players for better Affinity.  I would like to see another way to farm Void Traces (even 10 per Lich mission would be nice) though I don't think you could work that in Lore/canon-wise.  Failed stab-attempts...sigh, ok, used to insta-kill us. Now does nothing to us....middle ground?  Cut you remaining HP in half maybe, I would just like some sort of penalty personally but it's hardly a needed change.

Edited by (XB1)Calliber
On 2020-06-01 at 9:55 AM, (XB1)Calliber said:

As for Lich missions themselves, I like the increased enemy difficulty, I like that these are stand-alone missions and optional.  I like that the Lich steals from you actually as it gives incentive to get rid of them.  But the Lich missions NEED something more to entice players to spend more time other than to farm murmurs (Kuva and R-Relic drops are good, don't change those).  An obvious option is increased Affinity gains and Resource gains during the missions, useful to mid game players for the resource farming, can be used by late game players for better Affinity.  I would like to see another way to farm Void Traces (even 10 per Lich mission would be nice) though I don't think you could work that in Lore/canon-wise.  Failed stab-attempts...sigh, ok, used to insta-kill us. Now does nothing to us....middle ground?  Cut you remaining HP in half maybe, I would just like some sort of penalty personally but it's hardly a needed change.

Increased affinity gains sounds great. I also wish thralls had a chance to drop some desirable mods. New ones, not anything we have right now. I think I mentioned before I really want a Lich-themed mod set. 

As i see it the way they are created and put into the world shoud be scrapped and remade : 

Create a pool of permanently active liches on the starmap controlling different sector that you could either chose to convert to get bonuses when you do missions in their sector or kill  to get their weapons which would trigger the creation of a new lich 24h after the death of the previous one.

Liches that you have converted could still spawn in mission from time to time to help you but the main advantage would be the different bonuses you get from doing missions on their territory (affinity, ressource, credit boost)

Liches that you have converted would become the target of other liches that would try to overtake their territory. (maybe on a weekly/monthly basis ?)

That would allow to create random alert to help/save your lich and create a more dynamic and entertaining system

Adding a new tab for "liches missions" to consolidate (enhance the different booster you can get by doing missions) or exepend their territory.

Eventually add them into railjack mission where they could help (when converted) or attack you.

That's just a few ideas that came into my mind lately, hope it will get some attention.

• Like 1

DE three changes to make Lichs less annoying.

1. Hold to create, we have to hold to make things in railjack and worse case there we need to get a few more resources to keep making things but lichs can mess up peoples day or week depending on if they  were prepared for a lich yet.

2. Lock Lichs to clearing the Kuva Fortress and/or completeing a later quest.  Give people time to work up some more and make it feel like lichs are a response to things happening later on rather than just instant.  Plus requirement of clearing Kuva Fortress can show you are a threat worth making a lich story wise and feeds off point 3

3. Change the Kuva Fortress missions drop tables to include requiem relics.  Makes sense lore wise as they are messing with relics and whatever.  This also gives us a good way to farm them up and you will have some before making your first lich cause of part 2. 

3.5. Bonus suggestion make it so the kuva guardians drop requiem relics and kuva all the time (50/50) makes sense they would have one or both on them all the time. The kuva can be a small amount of like 100 but gives something. They basically only drop endo now, but in such low amount it doesn't matter at least some kuva would be more useful.